Recent content by GGZiron

1. GGZiron

GGZiron's Time system.

Now my plugin have Add-on too, "Digital Clock". You can see more about it in the opening post.
  2. GGZiron

RPG Maker MZ's issue with Party Actor 10

If have to speculate why happens so, I think at some point, something sets the actor's id to text value. You obtain that value to your game variable, but it remains text, and then the tripple = brings false. Finding what causes it would be better fix than my fix above. Edit: No speculation, the...
  3. GGZiron

RPG Maker MZ's issue with Party Actor 10

A very quick fix is going line 9897 of objects plugin. The line there should be : result = value1 === value2; Replace it with: result = parseInt(value1) === value2; Should do the trick. I think that is engine bug Not Sure what causes it. And when exactly happen so. Edit: The replaced line...
  4. GGZiron

GGZiron's Time system.

Yes, I did put some thought, glad is noticed. I have some thingy with that, call it my personal little craziness :D. I listed the features my plugin offers. Is up to you how you can use those features, and how much you can achieve. Do you need more detailed description about some of them? I...
  5. GGZiron

GGZiron's Time system.

GGZiron's Time System version 1.1.0 + Add-on Engine: RPG Maker MZ Can it work for MV? Probably can, if the registered plugin commands are removed from the code and one sets timers only via script calls. But didn’t test myself, can’t guarantee it would work even then. And even if it work, would...
  6. GGZiron

GGZiron's Minimap V.1.2.2

Hello! First, thanks for the feedback! I am not a mod, but overheard necropost rule doesn't apply for script treads. If I am wrong, hope a mod would correct me. Will look on the compitability issue you mention when time permits :). Edit: Victor's shades are bound to Spriteset's instance...
  7. GGZiron

Instantly stop BGS from playing?

That should work. AudioManager.fadeOutBgm(0);// for BGM AudioManager.fadeOutBgs(0);// for BGS
  8. GGZiron

How to make events move before they are seen

Try with this: Works only for Falcao Pearl ABS Liquid v3 (should work, I mean, worked to my test). And my upper snippet is buggy even without Falcao, sorry for which. You need to add that code in your materials, after Falcao's antilag script (or after all his scripts). Then you will need to...
  9. GGZiron

Not first page, but the active page. That was the idea, at least. Realised I missed some stuffs like updating when active page changes, for which I am sorry. Although it worked for me when is in first page(which was the active one).
  10. GGZiron

There is actually a method in Game_Event that restricts the movement of events that are outside the visible area. Here is the method: def update_self_movement if near_the_screen? && @stop_count > stop_count_threshold case @move_type when 1; move_type_random when 2...
  11. GGZiron

RMMZ RPG Maker MZ is now AVAILABLE!

Same problem for me too.
  12. GGZiron

RPG MAKER MZ PREORDERS LIVE!

I preordered MZ!! Hope good things will come there, but if no, having fun with friendly engine is still better entertainment for me than playing some games. But now, got questions! I wouldn't even have it if I didn't read @Shaz post about it, but since I have two MV licenses now, can I really...
  13. GGZiron

It didn't show to me(forgot to login first). Then I did login and still didn't show to me. But now I see it, so is all good. Thank you!
  14. GGZiron

Got it from this site. Is in my orders list, just checked. Maybe should open tread somewhere else about it? Or pm someone?
  15. GGZiron

I am owner of MV, but I do not get the extra 10 % discount. Is there any trick for it?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Oh wow, just got word the police are looking for an armed suspect within a 2 block radius of my office. Super glad I'm not there right now. :kaoswt:
Sheila Nagase

same caption as before. :3
"Be as honest as you possibly can as often as you can. It makes your lies much easier to believe."
Each new game means new ways to survive and you need to adapt when you have 10 different stores with lots of items for your adventure

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenifer422