Recent content by GHNeko

1. GHNeko

Grandia 2 vibes babyyyy

Grandia 2 vibes babyyyy
  2. GHNeko

The official VisuStella notetag help thread

Ah thanks. I found it. I appreciate it man.
  3. GHNeko

Within item descriptions? Do you mind pointing me out where in the page it said that? Probably me being blind because I couldnt find it earlier.
  4. GHNeko

Trying to reference the value of a property within actor that I created in an item description box.
  5. GHNeko

Thanks for your help. I ended up creating new functions that return the hp/mp proportions as a percentage and running those functions after .refresh() and so far that is doing the job just well. I wanted to ask ya'll a new question. Ya'll know how to either add EVAL to item descriptions? That...
  6. GHNeko

Anyone know a method of grabbing data from actor values such as actor.hp prior to expiry ON expiry? Like for example, a buff that increases max HP by 100%, so you would go from 100 max hp to 200 max hp and right before the buff expires, your current HP is at 150. I'm trying to parse that 150...
  7. GHNeko

Your opinion on "coinflip" or "gamble" type skills

As someone who believes there isn't simply just bad game design, but rather bad execution. I think gamble/rng style skills have their place and can work well and not cause player frustration but the barrier for proper execution is higher than most people guess; especially if they're not aware of...
  8. GHNeko

Theo - Stacking States

Yeah I was. Thank you very much!
  9. GHNeko

Theo - Stacking States

I'm assuming the stacks are additive then?
  10. GHNeko

Theo - Stacking States

If the state comes with an effect, would this let the effects stack as well?
  11. GHNeko

Theo - Pathfinding, Move Route Generator

Oh fantastic. I spent a bunch of time trying to create some rudimentary path finding through eventing and regioning so I'm glad this will help cut down on the mundane eventing that goes into that. I appreciate it homie.
  12. GHNeko

Theo - State Damage Using Skill MZ

Oh this is super fantastic! Glad to see this being made!
  13. GHNeko

Theo - Pathfinding, Move Route Generator

Actually is this capable of constantly chasing the player? If so, is it also possible to assign 2 separate behaviors based on player location within the map?
  14. GHNeko

I'm having a bit of an issue with <JS On Expire State> the code im using right now goes like this <JS On Add State> target.gainHp(Math.round(this.hp * 0.6)); </JS On Add State> <JS On Expire State> target.gainHp(Math.round(-this.hp * 0.375)); </JS On Expire State> i had some more...
  15. GHNeko

RMMV Ramza's Plugin Suite Support topic MEGATHREAD

That's all very informative so thank you very much. I managed to get taught how to codify parts of my intentions into a function so I created a tiny tiny plugin that renders the logic as a function I can toss into the damage formula (as a.diceRoll()) so with this in mind I can probably get my...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I finally played Persona 4 to see what it's all about. I'm like wait...what the...this is JOJO!
Map025.png

The second settlement you'll visit in my newest game. The small village of Teytal.
sketch 4 an opening cinematic in my gameeee >:]
Untitled_Artwork_16.jpg
oh god how do I add pictures on here it keeps saying i need a link <--( suddenly forgot how technology works )
avery wip.png

"i have to work in like 5 hours ... let's start the main character's face set"
--me, an adult for the past 20 years

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rehnstillnight