GhostWaffle
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• dayum it! I accidently deleted my entire project folder but at least I was competent enough to upload some of the main files but this is really disheartening since I'll have to remake the whole menu and battle system UI. ;_; D:<
    Cunechan
    Cunechan
    All I do everyday is reading how people accidentally lose all their game datas D: Glad you still have something left of it though~
    GhostWaffle
    GhostWaffle
    Yeah I guess things like these are very common.
    The moment when planetside 2 gets its biggest update and you're busy studying for you upcoming exams...... :stare:
    hiddenone
    hiddenone
    Nah, you only fail if you stop there and give up. ;)   It's not a horrible start, look closer at the defaults to give yourself an idea of how to improve the shading and hair.
    GhostWaffle
    GhostWaffle
    Thank and Yeah I've always had trouble with shading so I'm gonna work on that for now  :)
    Finally posted up the page about my in-development game,Let's see how it goes from here cause this is defiantly my first time posting about a game I'm making :p
    I just realized how much random stuff such as novels and T'V shows can help in making up new ideas for your game.
    Tsukitsune
    Tsukitsune
    Other forms of media isn't really random stuff. Kinda normal to draw inspiration from those types of things.
    And thou shall know true fear when faced with thee's Exams!!
    Kes
    Kes
    except it's "thine exams". Totally irrelevant comment, really, but I thought I'd say it.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    well thee would work if you removed the 'S, though it would be mean something differant, anyways exams are easy peasy bring it on :D
    GhostWaffle
    GhostWaffle
    Yeah exams can be considered easy if you remove

maths as a subject :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am feeling better about my update schedule, I feel like I am actually getting consistent work done even if it isn’t big updates.
It's a joy to work on a well-made map. I am not regretting this commission in the least!
I'm currently being attacked by the RPG Maker Hydra: fixing one problem only to have two more rise to take its place.
Hey you! Yeah YOU! Whatcha doin' not backing up your projects? You a masochist or sumthin'? GO BACK UP YOUR PROJECTS! Sheeesh... Didn't think I'd hafta spell it out for yas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lavdiasmylove