Recent content by GhostWaffle

1. GhostWaffle

The Resource WIP thread 2

Thanks a lot for that. I always though that's a shadow was just that a shadow a more saturated form of the same hue so I had trouble thinking through light would effect the image as a whole and even if I managed to think it through the color looked way too plain and one dimensional per se so...
  2. GhostWaffle

Thanks a lot I understand but I have somewhat of a mild tremor with my hands but I should still able to do that right. I do feel my artworks color is too plain and I had trouble thinking of ways to change that so thank you. Do you have some other tips for color since I am somewhat bad with them?
  3. GhostWaffle

So I would like some advice on this Slime Mini boss thing I made for a game so any advice is appreciated as I'm kinda new to digital artwork.
  4. GhostWaffle

Game & Map Screenshots 9

Allright so this is the prototype for the slime monster in our game So I would like some feedback on it since I want to know what I did wrong and what I did right. I'm somewhat new to digital art so any Advice or tips will be appreciated.
  5. GhostWaffle

Now that My exams are over, I can finally get back to working on my game, Yayy!!

Now that My exams are over, I can finally get back to working on my game, Yayy!!
  6. GhostWaffle

Revenant Gods - Ragnarok Chronicle - #Statement about Revenant God's music and its "composer"

I've been waiting for this for a long time.This is gonna be awesome!
  7. GhostWaffle

Yeah I guess things like these are very common.

Yeah I guess things like these are very common.
  8. GhostWaffle

Damn it! I accidently deleted my entire project folder but at least I was competent enough to...

Damn it! I accidently deleted my entire project folder but at least I was competent enough to upload some of the main files but this is really disheartening since I'll have to remake the whole menu and battle system UI. ;_; D:<
  9. GhostWaffle

[CLOSED]Art/Game's Anime-Wannabe realistic Portrait!

@JoePie Thanks a lot,they look a lot like I envisioned especially Gunna he looks  like the mysterious mercenary guy I wanted him to look like so thanks because now that the face sets are done I can just work on completing the story so thanks!
  10. GhostWaffle

reccomended visual novels

You should try out little busters and fate/stay night or maybe Grisia and If my heart had wings.These are only some of the good ones out there in my opinion. 
  11. GhostWaffle

PixelMister's RMMV Tile Resources

These look great but I wanted to ask a question: Can I use these in a world map I'm making in gimp for my game If I give credit to you?
  12. GhostWaffle

[CLOSED]Art/Game's Anime-Wannabe realistic Portrait!

@JoePieNo problem, I haven't been able to make much progress on the game anyway due to my exams so get well and take as much time as you need  :D
  13. GhostWaffle

Long Gone Days (DEMO) [NOW on Indiegogo]

I just finished playing the demo and It left me wanting for some much more! Can't wait for the full game.
  14. GhostWaffle

The moment when planetside 2 gets its biggest update and you're busy studying for you upcoming...

The moment when planetside 2 gets its biggest update and you're busy studying for you upcoming exams...... :stare:
  15. GhostWaffle

Thank and Yeah I've always had trouble with shading so I'm gonna work on that for now  :)

Thank and Yeah I've always had trouble with shading so I'm gonna work on that for now  :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
Could someone translate something from Japanese to English for me?
You know, I sometimes ponder if working on the story and details is more necessary than the game itself. Its... technically work, just not direct.

Like for me specifically I never stop evolving the story based on what avenues I can approach in gameplay and then I get anxious thinking "hey good thing I thought about that now instead of later". Repeat ad nauseam.
World Of Final Fantasy Livestream~!
(Ft. Kaliga)
So my office building has 8 individually rented offices in it; 3 of which are social workers and 2 are marriage therapists... Unsurprisingly it always sound very angry out there. Glad I have my own private entrance. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
I wonder if there's ever been an art challenge that involves drawing faces from the generator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phiny