Recent content by Gianmher

1. Gianmher

Item Log

Hi. Excellent plugin. Is it possible to display off-battle exp points in some way?
  2. Gianmher

RMMV Cat Quest: The Last Catmancer

I mean, the save point is for farming lv in those dungeons, because you can't go back when you reach the double boss chamber. I've reached lv 40 before enter in that area, but it's impossible beat the first double boss fight
  3. Gianmher

MEMO: I need to check my privacy settings later

MEMO: I need to check my privacy settings later
  4. Gianmher

RMMV Cat Quest: The Last Catmancer

Hey, you have no mercy with those double boss fights. I suggest you to add a save-heal point before the 4 dungeons in the hall
  5. Gianmher

RMMV The Owl and The Rat

I got 4 endings so that's what I think: - there are no big bugs, this is very good for a first game - the characters are all original and well made - there are relationships that diversify the lore a little. Good - some puzzles are easy, but they are put in a way to confuse you and increase the...
  6. Gianmher

RMMV The Owl and The Rat

I had the bucket full of blood but nothing seem to happen in the hall next the dog
  7. Gianmher

RMMV The Owl and The Rat

Hi. I found the three parts of the doll, but I can't put them on the chair. Did I miss something?
  8. Gianmher

RMMV Crossroads Of Fate/Divided

Now it's ok
  9. Gianmher

RMMV Crossroads Of Fate/Divided

When you fight with Natalya, this happens:
  10. Gianmher

RMXP BURDEN: an RPG Horror [RSE]

It says: "Impossible to find a destination"
  11. Gianmher

RMXP BURDEN: an RPG Horror [RSE]

There is no .exe file
  12. Gianmher

RMMV GoSu Arena (Battle Arena RPG)

Something goes wrong with the behavior of some enemies (Darkclaw; Demon Dragon; Knight; Chimera; Serpent Queen). They don't attack me after casting their magic
  13. Gianmher

RMMV Puzzleton - a puzzle game

It's ok now But I have other bugs: when the red girl gives you a card, comes out error: fail to load "Victory1.ogg"; cleared monster's lv 9 will not unlock lv 10; in tile walker the treasure comes out even if you don't step on all O tile
  14. Gianmher

RMMV Puzzleton - a puzzle game

There is an invisible obstacle in maze lv 4; cards menu is stuck to "now loading"; cleared monster's lv 8 will not unlock lv 9; when you leave a monster's area and you are on a slowdown area, the player will remain slowed down until you step on that type of area again
  15. Gianmher

RMMV Bhavacakra Grace 1.1.1 Final

Very well done. It was a pleasure

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Star citizen just announced they will develop a roadmap for their planned roadmap...
And i thought i needed order on my project... :kaoswt2:
Big City Greens had it right:
"Always back up your brain game, that's what I like to say!"
I think I've created a monster.
...and I love it. <3
Today represents my one year anniversary of throwing out the tile map. :LZSexcite: One year ago my game looked like...

And now for those that don't know, it looks like..

What a year, what a year indeed. RIP Tile Map, nobody misses you. :LZSwink:
There is now a demo released for [Beyond the Mirror]! Check the team recruitment thread to learn more!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nobodyreally