Recent content by GibzFGC

1. GibzFGC

Finished my games new title screen, the move to RMMZ has been pretty chill tbh. [MEDIA]

Finished my games new title screen, the move to RMMZ has been pretty chill tbh.
  2. GibzFGC

I hope everyone is doing well today!

I hope everyone is doing well today!
  3. GibzFGC

How do I change my username?

@Archeia Would it be possible to have my name changed to GibzFGC? Thanks in advance
  4. GibzFGC

Agreed!

Agreed!
  5. GibzFGC

Released my first MZ plugin -- it's nothing too fancy but it feels nice to be coding again.

Released my first MZ plugin -- it's nothing too fancy but it feels nice to be coding again.
  6. GibzFGC

MechaGS Splash Screens Plugin

MechaGS's Splash Screen Plugin Started 21st August 2020 @ 9:36pm Updated 22nd August 2020 @ 9:24am Features: A very simple plugin for showing images before your game starts with the ability for the player to skip on pressing their OK button or mouse clicking. It is based on a MV plugin I made...
  7. GibzFGC

RMMZ Strange Behaviour from VisuMZ_1_MessageCore

Thanks for the link, I decided to do a little more research and found that it seems to be tied to the starting party. Upon removing the characters from the Database I didn't need, that's what caused this. I didn't remove them from the initial party in the System 1 area either so it glitched...
  8. GibzFGC

RMMZ Strange Behaviour from VisuMZ_1_MessageCore

I've created a new project with the Visustella plugins in, set them up in the same order as the sample game and all seemed well until I tried to make message boxes. I'm getting the following and I'm not sure why. Any help would be appreciated.
  9. GibzFGC

Who's active on Twitter?

I'm quite active on twitter, I tend to follow folks back too -- https://twitter.com/Mega_Gibz
  10. GibzFGC

RPG MAKER MZ PREORDERS LIVE!

Bought and now waiting yeee~
  11. GibzFGC

Just bought MZ, big wait for unlock now~

Just bought MZ, big wait for unlock now~
  12. GibzFGC

Poll: Console Use

A PS4 and Wii U user reporting in.
  13. GibzFGC

IMPORTANT! People that have been using Kaus's "Asteria Tileset" DO NOT USE IT!!

That just makes me really sad if I'm honest.
  14. GibzFGC

IMPORTANT! People that have been using Kaus's "Asteria Tileset" DO NOT USE IT!!

Was going to buy these when I had some extra money to throw around. I guess I'm feeling saved yet really unhappy that a good set of tiles are completely gone due to an idiot ripping off hard working artists. I hope those affected get their money back and I hope this person learns their lesson.
  15. GibzFGC

RPG Maker MV News Update!

Nice, these fixes area great and that dark theme will save my eyes. Great work as always!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.
Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GmOcean