Recent content by ginfubawuba

1. RMMV Event Template

That sounds exactly like what I am looking for. I'm trying this out and it seems to work fantastically, thank you.
  2. RMMV Event Template

How do i make an event that i can change, and have all it's copies inherit it's changes. I know "Common events" is a good start, but i am wasting a lot of time when i have a something like a push-block and i want to change their movement speed or note tag, or anything "Common events" wouldn't...
  3. RMMV Event that changes Tile

Is it possible for an event to change a tile at a given coordinate to a different tile. something like $gameMap.??? = ???;
  4. RMMV Event Editor as JavaScript

I know somewhere there was an online document that listed every command in the event editor in its JavaScript equivalent. Can anyone point me to it?
  5. Call common event, using another event's ID

Alright, I'll give up on this fringe method.
  6. Call common event, using another event's ID

I already implemented an alternative to what originally got me thinking about this, But I am still curious if doing it with this method is possible.
  7. Call common event, using another event's ID

Is it possible for one event to to tell another event to call something?
  8. Call common event, using another event's ID

I'm not looking for an alternative, I'm want to know how call that subfuncton when I know the event I want call it from.
  9. Call common event, using another event's ID

I saw I posted in the wrong area and reposted in requests, I now have double posted. How do I delete one of them?
  10. Call common event, using another event's ID

When a map event calls a common event, the common event has access information from the map event. I want a script that calls a common event, using the info from a different map event.
  11. RMMV Large push blocks

Thank you, this worked
  12. RMMV Large push blocks

what is the best way to make something like a log that takes up 3 blocks in a row, but when you push one, all 3 move together?
  13. RMMV Update a variable when the skill help window is called

I'll keep looking around in the code
  14. RMMV Update a variable when the skill help window is called

my skills have a variable in the description corresponding to the quantity of an armor that is consumed each time the skill is used. I'm not sure wherein the code the skill description is called, but i would like to put in some code that looks like this: $gameVariables._data[96] =...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"This is the real secret to life - To be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play."
Me: "I don't to use other engines because I'd have to do a lot of coding."

Also my desktop right now....
mycurrentdesktop.jpg

...I literally spend more time using VS Code than MZ. :kaoswt:
actually, are there any JRPG type games (I guess turn based, so not ARPGs like say, Vagrant Story) where you have only one party member for the majority of the game? (I wonder if I'm forgetting something obvious.)
*sigh* This one turned out really well... except for the left arm pose...
fPRzKSp.jpg

Yes I purposely cutout the arm cause from the pic
A month into making my life/dating sim game and I've finally finished making all of the love interests :kaocry: I still have to make most of their emotion range and overworld sprites but aye I'm proud of myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smallmoneyouo