GIRakaCHEEZER
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey : D! your game seem so much interesting I download it for test it! maybe I will do a livestream of it later if I get time : D!
    GIRakaCHEEZER
    GIRakaCHEEZER
    Cool. I'm thinking of releasing another patch soon though, with achievements and an unlockable "mirror mode", so maybe you'll want to wait until that's out?
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    haha maybe I just finished the game the boss was hard to beat but I loved the concept!

and yes I will wait you have releasing the another patch : D !

I hope you will have a tess 2 : D ?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

5704B969-117A-4542-9747-8E59DEF9A646.jpeg
I use this image as a joke with my students. If you are creating a horror game, this would be the perfect, subtle hint to the player that here there be Vampires!
So I managed to scare my chief. Between shifts I had an appointment with my psychiatrist, so prior to it I'd told him "If I ain't coming today, they've kept me there.". Then as I was asleep, my phone died. So I overslept and through the entire time I was unreachable.
I spent so much time toiling in VX Ace frankensteining scripts together only for MV to come along and just... have everything.

The overworld tool system in particular I thought was gonna take me a million years to recreate, but nope. Thanks Moghunter.
Going to go live way earlier than usual tonight, pretty much in 20 minutes, purely because I'm bored. :LZSlol:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ducadete