Recent content by GlitchyPSIX

1. GlitchyPSIX

How do I do credits?

Give proper credits for any resource you are using, i.e. scripts, images, audio... etc.
  2. GlitchyPSIX

Zz..zZ

Zz..zZ
  3. GlitchyPSIX

Drawing castle walls

In File Manager, go to Tilesets. Export "Outside_A4" to (your game folder)/Graphics/Tilesets Open the exported "Outside_A4" with your favorite image editor (I use Paint.NET) Go where your undesired bricks are and edit it to your fitting. If ya don't want to do such I'll see what i can do-- just...
  4. GlitchyPSIX

I need an artist for title screen.

If you like how Material Design Looks, I may help...
  5. GlitchyPSIX

Note 331: One day everything will be revealed. That day everything will end. That day I-

Note 331: One day everything will be revealed. That day everything will end. That day I-
  6. GlitchyPSIX

Message Box Gl1tch

@Andar Thanks, a script was messing with some variables used by Yanfly's Message System. I've got trolled by myself e.e
  7. GlitchyPSIX

Message Box Gl1tch

My KB was working weirdly until i found a spare one: that's why i haven't included in the title "Shop" The windowskin doesn't have nothing to do with this: Yanfly's Message System is being used. ( https://yanflychannel.wordpress.com/ ) After version is that message box after using the Shop...
  8. GlitchyPSIX

Message Box Gl1tch

Everything working fine (Before shopping ANYTHING with Execute Shop Event). After shopping ANYTHING (with shop event): Happens with all message boxes by default (after shopping) I have no external "Shop" Script. Ask me anything that could help you help me. (What?)
  9. GlitchyPSIX

Menu - Remove black screen

Specify me your problem (If you can pass screenshots), and I may help you.
  10. GlitchyPSIX

Friend (A short game) v 2.0 - New Version

This game made me shed a tear... Most games like this one doesn't do that... I... Wow. Just touched me deeper than every game did... 10/10
  11. GlitchyPSIX

GlitchyPSIX Variable Window Color Script

"An action works better than 1000 words. In this case, the action is this image." Introduction This script will let you assign a Red, Green or Blue value for the Message Box/Window Color. Useful for "First Run/New Game" setups that want the "Mother 3 Window Flavor System" This one is more...
  12. GlitchyPSIX

Name Input - Custom Font Glirch

Seems like when i made my project for first time... I used the other version of my Ace that had a "Japanese Edited" database, that includes scripts. Forgot to make the game think that it was actually using Latin Letters instead of Japanese xD
  13. GlitchyPSIX

Yes it does, and that's what made me see the problem. Roboto Condensed doesn't have Japanese bitmaps, they are rendered as []'s, Name Input's method there has it's font control based on the japanese letters. By setting " japanese? " to false, it stopped using the Actual Font's Japanese...
  14. GlitchyPSIX

Zis is what i get, again. Seems like no script I'm using uses the NameInput class... Would you like the full (litemode) package with all script for debugging?
  15. GlitchyPSIX

'Zis is what I get, (Windows Classic for perfomance... not Win2000)  

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am adamant about not having missable quests, which means having to write entirely new scenes at each plot progression that takes into account that time and events have passed since the quest could first be accepted while still having there be a quest to solve in the first place. It's worth every second.
Surprisingly useful and thought provoking
Working on animation. Trying to see if I can apply it meaningfully to my games!
ddwk.png

working on the sprite for Devali <3
My Game Development Livestream

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaguaru