Recent content by Gluttony

1. Gluttony

How to use a script [XP]

New, important issue that I've noticed (and would like help with if possible). Single-use items like potions no longer disappear from my inventory when I use them. They don't immediately indicate that they've had any effect either, but in fact can be used repeatedly, taking effect as many times...
  2. Gluttony

How to count number of monsters killed

Bit of an update. For anyone who cares or ever needs this, I've figured out how to do it, no scripts necessary. Within the database, go to the Troops page and look at battle events. "Span" should be set to Battle, and "Conditions" should be set to Enemy X's hp is 0% or below (With X being the...
  3. Gluttony

How to use a script [XP]

When it was occurring both of the 2 party members had armor, shields, and weapons, and one had an accessory. Neither had a helmet. ...But now the error isn't happening at all. And I didn't change anything.
  4. Gluttony

How to use a script [XP]

Oh, wait, I'm getting a pretty bad error. After fleeing from a battle the following error message occurs: Script 'Main' line 1137: NoMethodError occurred. unidentified method 'any?' for nil:NilClass And then the game closes.
  5. Gluttony

How to use a script [XP]

Excellent, it seems to work (and the bug that's mentioned doesn't actually seem to happen). Where would I put a separate credits file?
  6. Gluttony

How to use a script [XP]

This is probably one of the noobier questions that'll ever come along here, but please bear with me, as I've never used scripts or coded before and I honestly don't know what I'm doing: A member in another topic here pointed me towards a script that seems to accomplish what I was trying to do...
  7. Gluttony

[RMXP] Creating a two-handed weapon

That looks useful, thanks. ...Now I need to figure out how to use it. :/
  8. Gluttony

Favorite Old RPG

One of my oldest games, and a favourite still, was Banjo Kazooie on the N64. It's sequel Banjo Tooie (also N64) was, if anything more amazing, although less old.
  9. Gluttony

Game & Map Screenshots

@Kumori: It's a bit open and empty-looking along the whole bottom wall. I don't see an entrace/exit either, which is a bit of an issue for a house. Depending on where the door/stairs is, I would consider either adding some more things, or reducing the size of the house itself.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This scene was suppose to be a test... but now, it's going in the game as official side/optional content. :kaosalute:

functionality(This is function demo not game demo)
1 The door of ABS map can open upon clearing all the monsters
2 Secret room/road arrow/lighting/whatever others can be shown upon clearing too
3 Boss HP bar and loot effect, loot jump and item name color as well as the pick-up animation effect
4 Back to town and "victory aftermath" screen for ABS maps/rooms
Playing one of the two RM2k3 games I was best known for back in the day, one I made in the Spring semester of my Freshmen year in college like 15 years ago, feeling all kinds of ways about it. I have not played this game in WELL over 10 years. I feel a million years old RN.
One of these days, I need to find/figure out how to replicate the Brave/Default system. Heheh...
Are ReSTAFFs a thing anymore? Just curious, not sure if this is thread-worthy, so just musing here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pokerapk