Recent content by gmestanley

1. gmestanley

RPG Maker MV 1.3.3 Update

Hope that you can change the language on this update, because all the methods I tried weren't working while on 1.3.1. MV's Brazillian Translation still stinks. Ew. EDIT: Found out that it was my system's locale that wasn't set up in the right way. But still, you guys should fix the BR...
  2. gmestanley

Say "Hello" in your language

Olá!
  3. gmestanley

Yuffie battle encounter

I wonder why she wants to follow Galv's offer instead of Lestroth and mine's. Maybe because I'm just not that famous? ...well, I think i'll go have a walk with Mima. Have fun with Galv's Random Encounter plugin.  ;_;
  4. gmestanley

Yuffie battle encounter

I think that you can do this by events. There IS a way, but I'm too busy working on my project to explain it for you. Sorry.
  5. gmestanley

How do I use pixi.js

:stare:  :facepalm: I already know that pixi.js is included in my project, i just want to know how to use it's features.
  6. gmestanley

How do I use pixi.js

In RPG Maker MV, pixi.js is a JS Library that can apply effects to the screen, such as inverting colors, making it blurry, etc. I've seen this on the RPG Maker Channel Episode 3a.  But, how do I use pixi on my project? I've seen that the video explains what it does, but not how we use...
  7. gmestanley

I am trying to think of something produtive. My day's a mess.

I am trying to think of something produtive. My day's a mess.
  8. gmestanley

Change Game Resolution when in Full Screen

I have seen the resolution problem on the 1.3.3 Update official post (which was originally the 1.3.2 one), and I've seen this problem by myself too. It looks ridiculous that we'll have to stick with two large black borders if we want to press F4 (Undertale did that too, although that's another...
  9. gmestanley

sorry it looks like a major update or something Well I was making a reference to the Expiration Date TF2 video, but because I think it is so pointless to add another minor update just to fix that single issue and not fixing the other ones, because would people still use 1.3.2 if there's a...
  10. gmestanley

WHAAT?! Another update already? Oh. That explains it.  Look, Shaz, I already read the first 3 pages and I already knew about the issue by the time i wrote my reply, I think you misunderstood what you said. I knew that Archeia was going to fix it, but I didn't imagine that I would lead...
  11. gmestanley

Yay, new update for MV was released!...and now a bunch of errors came too. It seems that the generator doesn't save or load JSON files anymore, really Archeia? I think I'm gonna stick with 1.3.1. But, still, I'll download MV 1.3.2 and test it on a VM just to see with my eyes what has...
  12. gmestanley

3D Models in a 2D RPG Maker game

Both of you two are talking about the High Fantasy Resource Pack which brings pre-made 3D assets to use as sprites as well as pre-made SBS scripts. However, I want to make my OWN 3D Models, since I want for my game to be "A Original Game" and not "Just Another RPG Maker Game" (thank you Echo607...
  13. gmestanley

3D Models in a 2D RPG Maker game

So, after playing lots of hours of TF2 (120hs, exactly) and watching the first bit of a FFVII longplay, I had this thought: "Is it a good idea to put 3D Models as sprites in a 2D RPG Maker game?" I don't know if this can be or was already made by a indie dev, it sounds too crazy to be...
  14. gmestanley

Customizing fpsmeter.js

uh nope. in the default rpg_core settings, the toggle is click. i'll see if this happens on mah test project.
  15. gmestanley

Customizing fpsmeter.js

Yeah thanks, but what about the FPS goes to ms error?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

AND just like that..... I got STEAM DLC up and working! YES!
Game making is like a marathon, except the last 1/4 is more like sprint... a very long and intense sprint.
Finally got to finish the demo for my project!
Another week has gone by. Maybe you made changes to your project/s. Maybe you didn't. Nonetheless, THAT IS NO EXCUSE TO NOT BACK THEM UP O_O!
Told my five year old she couldn't have any more candy as it was nearly bed time. She looked at me and said "Don't you know people die with no food?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backdrop_Finisher