Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wrote a script everything worked fine until IDs and Names weren't being stored/called proper.. Turns out I used ' j ' instead of ' i ' for grabbing array element. 2 days of bug testing and rewriting to overlook a single little letter. I'm changing my default loop variables. Any recommendations? Maybe n & m? Kidding lol.
    Trihan
    Trihan
    You could call them "outerLoop" and "innerLoop".
    GmOcean
    That could definitely work.
    It would seem learning JS is not a know it all for making plugins. While it has enabled me to understand what I'm looking at, I still have to find the relevant information in the core scripts. This is much harder than learning JS IMO.
    KurayamiBlackheart
    KurayamiBlackheart
    It is, yes. Simply because you need to know the entire library of RPG Maker MV's JS (all the functions, objects, parameters, etc etc). And the engine is pretty massive, so it takes alot of times. I also don't know everything yet, I just know some functions and objects because I had to deal with them, still learning too !
    Arctica
    Arctica
    That's a thing for programming languages in general.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today's gonna be a weird day. Someone just let me through... while I was waiting for a green light.
Released my latest game in June! Ashina: The Red Witch. Inspired by old adventure RPG Maker games :)
If you are not part of the solution, you are insoluble sediment.
ScreenShot_9_28_2022_4_34_59.png
New enemy... Off Model Kevin. A drawing that's mad they the artist consistently drew them off model with no frame of reference in mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caioluanalveslucena