Goatrider
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Going to see the hobbit today!
    Knighteriius
    Knighteriius
    Oh misty eye of the mountain below, keep careful watch of my brother's souls and should the sky be filled with fire and smoke keep watching over Duraran's sons...something like that for the second one.
    Adon
    Adon
    Enjoy!!!
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Enjoy! That movie is worth watching IMHO, and an okay finisher.
    Has anyone else played InflationRPG on iPhone? It's made with RM graphics....
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    unless If that person have access with the "official" Mobile RM export kind of thing (it been on the news for a while) I don't know if it legal or illegal since I cannot confirm the news.
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    Celi tileset, mack and RTP. If you send it to one of the staff (Archeia for example) they can try and get it sorted out.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Interesting. It has 100 5 star reviews and no others. I have my doubts those are legit.
    Very close to finishing my demo for Gears of Obscura! Yay!!! I'll be looking for play testers very soon...
    It's officially Christmas here in aus. Merry christmas all!
    Neverward
    Neverward
    Holy crap you get it a day early xD haha merry Christmas to you! And now I know I need to wish all my Australian friends an early merry christmas hehe
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Happy X-mas, man.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Merry Christmas!
    Finally finished work for the year!!! 2 weeks off, should be able get abit of game making done. But first, afew cold ones to celebrate!!! Wooo!!!
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    two weeks off. Wow. I cant even get two whole days off. lol. Your game looks great btw!
    Does anyone know where I can find Celianna's parallax nature tiles with the water and rocky edge thing like in this: http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/5826/ss2mt.png? It's not on her resource page and I've looked all over the net to no avail. Please help me....
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Ask for resources in the Resource Requests forum, please. Or look in her signature, where she keeps links to her resources.
    I hate moving! I've been without my laptop for a whole week. I can't remember where I packed it..... Just want to get back to working on my game:(
    Shaz
    Shaz
    We never even pack the computer stuff we use frequently - it always goes in the boot of the car, rather than with the movers, so we know exactly where it is.
    I hate when real life gets in the way of game making. Can someone please write a script to make more hours in a day....
    Just finished making the logo for my new game. Just need to make about 50 more sprites and I can start a project thread... Oh boy.....
    Been off work all week with the flu. On the plus side I've had plenty of time to work on my new steampunk game. Might even be ready to reveal it soon..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I try to check out 2-3 projects from the Games In Development forum every fortnight. I usually don't spend more then 30 minutes to an hour on each project, but I do try to leave a comment to share my thoughts on each one I check out. I usually just pick whatever catches my eye, but if you're reading this and would like a little feedback on your project in development let me know and I'll see if I can check it out :)
I drew Resident Evil 2 style lock for my horror game. (Pixels intended)
I wake up to see I now have 73 subscribers on YouTube, that means I've gained 67 subs in the last two days. :LZSexcite:
With all this practice, I'll be hitting competitive in social distancing soon.
Ugh! I have a headache coming on--not sure if it's from the sudden change in weather or caffeine withdraw...only one way to fi d out--Coffee time!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unowa23