Recent content by Goatrider

1. Goatrider

Gears of Obscura

Just updated the main thread with some new screenshots including one of the battle system which is still a WIP. I've also gone back to sideview battles as it's alot more visually appealing then static front view. I'm still planning a demo for this but it's not a major priority right now. I have...
  2. Goatrider

Game & Map Screenshots 6

Here's a crazy prison like dungeon I've been working on:
  3. Goatrider

Game & Map Screenshots 5

About a week ago I posted some screens of my battle system. I got mixed feedback from it, some liked it while some found it to be too cluttered. I've decided to make 2 versions and would love to hear which one people like better. The original version: And the new/not so cluttered version...
  4. Goatrider

Game & Map Screenshots 5

Thanks for the feedback guys. I agree the hp/mp bars and numbers are a little small, I'll adjust them. And now that I look at it the cursor does look strange. @matesb2611: I get what you're saying about it looking sort of cluttered and I had a lot of issues with this. However I've put a lot of...
  5. Goatrider

Game & Map Screenshots 5

After dedicating most of the holidays to revamping my battle system and finally getting my head around Luna engine. Here's what I have come up with: (please take no notice of the actor's faces, they are just placeholders for now.) I would really love some feedback on this.
  6. Goatrider

Going to see the hobbit today!

Going to see the hobbit today!
  7. Goatrider

January Goals & Progress Thread

Month: Completely map out the main city for my game 'gears of obscura'. Also I'm reverting back to sideview battles so I'd like to get some progress using battle symphony( I made a full 8d sprite sheet for my main character today so that's a start). Year: Would love to get a demo out early in...
  8. Goatrider

You're not alone. Every time I try to do anything with luna my mind turns to jelly.

You're not alone. Every time I try to do anything with luna my mind turns to jelly.
  9. Goatrider

Game & Map Screenshots 5

@ikari: I really like the mystical tone you've got. I think it looks good but I agree with Devi about the text, it needs to be more visible.
  10. Goatrider

Game & Map Screenshots 5

@celianna. That tile set looks so sexy!!! When can we get our hands on it?
  11. Goatrider

Has anyone else played InflationRPG on iPhone? It's made with RM graphics....

Has anyone else played InflationRPG on iPhone? It's made with RM graphics....
  12. Goatrider

Holiday Sale Voting - Day 2

Choice 1: Sinister hollows been looking at getting this for awhile now Choice 2: Ig maker, it's the only one I don't have, could be fun to play around with. Choice 3: Fantasy hero pack. I already own futuristic and I have no need for the other one. :)
  13. Goatrider

Game & Map Screenshots 5

@ksjp17: The light is actually coming from the windows either side of the clock. I still have a little work on the dark sprite in the chair but I hope all the lighting looks ok.
  14. Goatrider

Game & Map Screenshots 5

Here's a cutscene I'm currently working on: The game's really starting to take shape now :)
  15. Goatrider

ReStaff December 2014

Awesome work from everyone! This makes me want to make a winter themed game... 

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Damian Floyd increased the grand prize for the Driftwood Jam to a $75 steam GC!!! Thank you Damion! :)
Is everybody using their imagination?
5th Annual Driftwood Jam! $25 Steam gift card grand prize :D https://itch.io/jam/5adj
The character designer for my game is using my character for her class work lol :smile:
Why the frick frack snick snack is Pokemon Black & White so expensive now?! $99 on Amazon? $9999 ON EBAY!? WHAT?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RenShadeCrest