Recent content by Goblin_King

1. Need help with tilesets

ok thank you @Sharm
  2. Need help with tilesets

ok I'll try your idea thank you by the way do you know the what size should i change it?
  3. Need help with tilesets

so all i have to do is upscale the Fantastic Buildings Medieval tile so that it can work well with rpg mv?
  4. Need help with tilesets

like FANTASTIC BUILDINGS: MEDIEVAL I thought i could use that for RPG Maker MV but i read that rpg mv have a problem with this pack so im having difficulties of buying the pack or just find new one and if your wandering what kind of dark theme here is the image hope you understand the concept
  5. Need help with tilesets

Hey guys im new to rpg maker and I wanted to try make a dark theme game like bloodbore but i cant find the perfect tilesets. Could someone give a newbie like me a hand?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

if you want learn free cool stuff for game dev .
Your jumping works great, self. Now onward! Let's add to some of those dungeon tilesets that are looking a tad sparse.
Gotta vent a minute: "Move routes" have been unintuitive and clunky since the 90's and I absolutely cannot believe there is no built-in functionality to direct an event to an x, y coordinate. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.
I watched a local Amish community hold a cart and buggy presidential rally that passed by my worksite this afternoon and it really got me thinking...how do the Amish keep up with national news?
trying to wrap up the boat/ship/castaway tilesets with a great galleon - no promises

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grap_ix