I agree with you but you are def in the minority
  4. Golden Unicorn Gaming

<3

<3
  5. Golden Unicorn Gaming

100000%

100000%
  6. Golden Unicorn Gaming

As long as you aren't intentionally sabotaging yourself, understand there are no regrets because...

As long as you aren't intentionally sabotaging yourself, understand there are no regrets because you are always making the best decision possible for youself in each moment. That should give you comfort. And monday-morning quarterbacking is unfair.
  7. Golden Unicorn Gaming

Yup it's a B. Needed help from my brother to do it. Itch so much easier but will generate next...

Yup it's a B. Needed help from my brother to do it. Itch so much easier but will generate next to zero sales.
  8. Golden Unicorn Gaming

gamedev gamedev gamedev!

gamedev gamedev gamedev!
  9. Golden Unicorn Gaming

You sound like NASA and how we "lost the technology" to go to the moon. <3 YOU GOT THIS!

You sound like NASA and how we "lost the technology" to go to the moon. <3 YOU GOT THIS!
  10. Golden Unicorn Gaming

LOL love this.

LOL love this.
  11. Golden Unicorn Gaming

@FleshToDust Astoria! @Mystic_Enigma LOL Actually I'm all 3. My 2 year old distracted me...

@FleshToDust Astoria! @Mystic_Enigma LOL Actually I'm all 3. My 2 year old distracted me mid-post and I guess I never corrected the "not sure" part!
  12. Golden Unicorn Gaming

Not sure what to think of this besides honored and amazed and grateful...

Not sure what to think of this besides honored and amazed and grateful. https://www.gameskinny.com/t78l7/the-12-best-classic-style-jrpgs-on-steam
  13. Golden Unicorn Gaming

❤️

❤️
  14. Golden Unicorn Gaming

Dreaming of a game is amazing and the proof that it is exceptional. I miss the days when I...

Dreaming of a game is amazing and the proof that it is exceptional. I miss the days when I could get into a game so deep I'd dream about it.
  15. Golden Unicorn Gaming

Happy New Year all!

Happy New Year all!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some more Haunting Ground! Today, we encounter a new stalker! Feel free to drop by!
Tried the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus today. Very nice device overall, but flagship smartphone prices are getting completely out of control.
Sometimes I feel like I don't belong here. I feel like I have the exact opposite interests in storytelling as everyone else.
You know what really grinds my gears? Websites that block your access completely if you have an AdBlocker on...

I would rather skip the site than endure some popups that may give me a gnarly virus!
Guys this thread is so good and you should be reading it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Argentum13