Jul 23, 2019

Following 1

Birthday:
June 14

Share This Page

Goldschuss

The creator of Lye Bastion, Male, from Switzerland

Veteran

Just when you thought Degica can't make video integration any more complicated since VX Ace, they decide to require the webm format... Nov 12, 2017

Goldschuss was last seen:
Jul 23, 2019
    1. Goldschuss
      Goldschuss
      Just when you thought Degica can't make video integration any more complicated since VX Ace, they decide to require the webm format...
      1. Guiguimu likes this.
    2. Goldschuss
      Goldschuss
      Last month has been a good month for me and my RPG development and thus..
      - All my current donations on patreon are doubled!
      (Except for @byBibo, which is now tripled, as I can't seem to input a custom amount.

Furthermore, payments to artists are now sent monthly, rather than per rescource pack to ensure a steady donation.

1. 1 person likes this.
    3. Goldschuss
      Goldschuss
      So many plugin ideas, so little javascript knowledge.. thats my bain right now.

And its 12:30 am, I should be working...
  • About

Birthday:
    June 14
    First Language:
    German
    Hey guys, I am currently working on my own RPG with RPG Maker MV
    That means, I wish to support all the scripters and artist, who spend their time in making plugins and animated battlers to use, compatible with RMMV. If I used at least 3 Plug-Ins and/or recieved support from you, I'll make sure to donate something.
    For artist, I'll only donate if you create or have created animated battlers.

Don't be shy and link your patreon, I'm very much interested in your activities, even if it you do something else (for example, music or tiles)

Interact

Content:
    Twitter:
    @Goldschuss