Recent content by Goldschuss

1. Goldschuss

Shades of Battler, Animated (321), DragonBones (107)

Wyrms somehow became some of my favorite monsters, since Tales of Symphonia 2, where the Stone-, Rock- and Voideater family exists.
  2. Goldschuss

Guitar Hero-rocking heavenly guards? This right there is the reason why you should support this guy
  3. Goldschuss

Turn Based Map Movement Plugin

@Archeia Sorry for the nekro, but I just discovered this and it seems very interesting. Is this your latest revision or did someone make an updated version of that? I'd search for myself if I knew what I could call this battle/movement system :p
  4. Goldschuss

Amy's MV Resources

But surely, that depends on the country you're in, right? Especially Europe is very strict with copyright.
  5. Goldschuss

I just wonder why he has so many eyes, even on his shield is one
  6. Goldschuss

Hell yeah, now I can have a game with own smashable pots
  7. Goldschuss

Amy's MV Resources

The Ocarina Of Time Icons are amazing! But if I used those in a game, wouldn't that mean copyright infridgement to Nintendo? Or does that not apply because you made the sprites yourself?
  8. Goldschuss

whtdragon's Joke Weapons (now with regular weapons too!)

I knew this thread since I started working with MV. Now I came again for an update on the joke weapons and stayed for the amazing selection of normal weapons. Literally getting teary eyes here at work...
  9. Goldschuss

Thanks! That worked, I wonder if wordpress has a problem with my browser or one of my addons tho
  10. Goldschuss

However, clicking on them, leads me to the animated sentry bots, while the image for the sentry bots don't do anything :x Yes I've seen the finished static battler, but I was wondering about the animated one
  11. Goldschuss

lemongreen's edit dump

I'd really love to see an SV version of the Yakuza girl (named as SF_Yakuza in the dlc enemy folder) I've also taken note of this particular character.
  12. Goldschuss

I haven't been here for a while, good to see you're making progress. I also like your take on actor sprites and hope to see more of them soon :) How is your Ankannosaurus Animation going?
  13. Goldschuss

That's basically me, but with different music

That's basically me, but with different music
  14. Goldschuss

"Shadowy" Map Sprite

So Tales of Symphonia gave me an idea in order to save resources for map sprites. I have lots of battlers in my game, but I couldn't afford someone to draw every map sprite. and thus, here's my request: Resource Type: Map Sprites Maker Format: MV Art Style: Simple Description: I want 2-3 Map...
  15. Goldschuss

Just when you thought Degica can't make video integration any more complicated since VX Ace...

Just when you thought Degica can't make video integration any more complicated since VX Ace, they decide to require the webm format...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Decided to focus on mapping for once. I've pumped out 15* new maps over the past two days' work, including two larger ones that involved some kinda fancy parallax stuff.

*should actually be 17 by the end of the night.
its been a while help
About to go live with a drawpile stream! Me and some fellow artists will be drawing things based off of prompts!
If I post an item for sale on fb for $750 and say it's in excellent condition, what is going through someone's mind to make them think it is remotely acceptable to offer $300 for it?
Well if you're going to create a JRPG, learn from the best. DRAGON QUEST XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition purchased ^-^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
captianheadbutt