Recent content by GolfHacker

1. GolfHacker

“Mark Read” button bug

In the new forum design, the Mark Read button no longer marks sub-forums as read. I have to click into each sub-forum manually and click the button in each sub-forum. It’s rather annoying that it added so many more clicks. Is there any way to fix the button so it works the way it used to?
  2. GolfHacker

Love me some Yoshi!

Love me some Yoshi!
  3. GolfHacker

PVGames 2.5D Graphics

Clever idea!
  4. GolfHacker

Drove home from vacation in the Poconos, and arrived 2 minutes before rain cut loose! Whew!

Drove home from vacation in the Poconos, and arrived 2 minutes before rain cut loose! Whew!
  5. GolfHacker

Yikes! Hoping and praying that it goes well for you!

Yikes! Hoping and praying that it goes well for you!
  6. GolfHacker

Tyler Warren's RPG Battlers Thread

Wow, that looks cool!
  7. GolfHacker

Yahoo! Congratulations! You’re still in Michigan right? It’s a beautiful state. Our new home is...

Yahoo! Congratulations! You’re still in Michigan right? It’s a beautiful state. Our new home is in Flushing. We’re not on a lake, but we love the woods behind us, and we sure appreciate the peace and quiet after the hustle and bustle of Southern California!
  8. GolfHacker

Nice! This should work on Mac as well as PC, right?

Nice! This should work on Mac as well as PC, right?
  9. GolfHacker

My top 3: The Eschalon series by Basilisk Games, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

My top 3: The Eschalon series by Basilisk Games, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
  10. GolfHacker

Sorry to hear about that. I'll keep you in my prayers. Hope it all turns out ok!

Sorry to hear about that. I'll keep you in my prayers. Hope it all turns out ok!
  11. GolfHacker

I turn 50 this year. Oh to be 30 again! As Sharm said, you’re in the prime of life. Enjoy it!

I turn 50 this year. Oh to be 30 again! As Sharm said, you’re in the prime of life. Enjoy it!
  12. GolfHacker

I saw that. We’re not used to this weather yet! Turning the thermostat down that far is a huge...

I saw that. We’re not used to this weather yet! Turning the thermostat down that far is a huge challenge for us!
  13. GolfHacker

That’s my plan!

That’s my plan!
  14. GolfHacker

GolfHacker's Goodies

I've been thinking a lot about where I should go from here. At this point, many of the Vx Ace face generator pieces have been converted to the Time Fantasy style. What's missing are the rest of the neck/clothing pieces and some accessories. Unfortunately, most of the remaining pieces do not...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.
I realized a while ago my game was toooo big in scope. even now I wonder am I trying to do too much by myself. and that's after completely changing the format of the game.
Last week at SLC. Cali awaits. TBH I love SLC more than SF.
Back home now. I had a good time, but I had a checkup this morning so I had to come home for that. Now I'm just waiting for my therapist meeting tomorrow...
Decided to work on Wishful Wanda today. Since it's a BFB spinoff game, I decided to make the Huang brothers
Easter eggs! I'm actually pitching this to the BFDI team, btw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamegialap