2. GolvaeGames

yes to game, my job though I guess I love the check lol

yes to game, my job though I guess I love the check lol
  3. GolvaeGames

Dramuuhh :o

Dramuuhh :o
  4. GolvaeGames

Best Engine for Making Isometric RPGs?

if you go with MV and MZ you could check out this battle system by @Tsukihime Grid Battle Engine
  5. GolvaeGames

Status Icon Representations

It's a secret to everybody
  6. GolvaeGames

Best Engine for Making Isometric RPGs?

mv3d (and mz) lets you turn the camera to be iso but it doesnt change the battle system
  7. GolvaeGames

this calls the zelda chest sound to mind

this calls the zelda chest sound to mind
  8. GolvaeGames

RMMZ Sempiternal

The battle system as a whole was very fun and intuitive. Those numbers were the only thing that kinda threw me but honestly it was just that very first battle. I didn't say anything about the story! I'm very intrigued so far it reminded me of I'm looking forward to playing more after work
  9. GolvaeGames

RMMZ Sempiternal

I just downloaded it. I like it but some things are a little confusing like what are those numbers at the beginning of the skills help text. And there are some mapping issues I don't know if they have been brought up though so you may already know about them (grass in the second area in the path...
  10. GolvaeGames

Thats how it goes, ideas for a new project when you stop, ideas for a new project when you...

Thats how it goes, ideas for a new project when you stop, ideas for a new project when you start/in the middle of a project... it never ends :LZSlol:
  11. GolvaeGames

RMMV [SOLVED] First Person in MV3D?

look in common events in the demo *edit if I wasn't clear it does have first person lol
  12. GolvaeGames

What is the general rule for fan games?

I mean that most of them are not as good as an original idea
  13. GolvaeGames

I have that one! I always play for a few hours then quit for very long time... I don't know why...

I have that one! I always play for a few hours then quit for very long time... I don't know why it's so hard for me to get into. It's something that checks all the boxes for me on paper but then I just can't into it.
  14. GolvaeGames

RMMV [Solved] YEP STB Bug - Side View battlers are not animated properly

I also had this problem with that system and I never found a solution. It sucks because this is the only battlesystem I've found that works with yanflys other plugins and does the one person at a time thing edit - you can try...
  15. GolvaeGames

RPG Maker MV/MZ Extended Generator - Version 0.68 - Update on the 10th April 2021

@sailorduck77 are you having trouble getting the assets into the program?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

LunarFlareStudios wrote on Solar_Flare's profile.
Hey, my name is Lunar Flare Studios, and you're Solar Flare? That's so weird!
How has this place been dead quiet since after I posted about Deltarune? That's the only post that people are reacting to now... will you please read my other statuses?
Another comic with Backstage Malak...
If you want to ask him anything, you can ask on my DeviantArt page! I'm not sure if you're allowed to do it here.
Forum tip of the day ...
If you get a temporary suspension for being a jerk to people who are trying to help you, and arguing with mods and admins, don't go making new accounts. Chances are, if you p**s us off enough to suspend you for a week, we're not going to hesitate giving you a permanent ban when you give us a reason.
E_6fAErVkAQILXu.png
I'm so close to releasing my game on steam! :blush::blush::blush:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayroNaut