GoodSelf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• So many bugs in the first version of my demo! I am both dreading and looking forward to the challenge of making this game!
    Reactions: 1 person
    Sarlecc
    Sarlecc
    Take it from me that the first version of most anything will be laden down with: Bugs, Typo's, Errors, Mechanical Failure, etc. :)
    Anyone have Animal Crossing: City Folk? What's your friend code!? My girlfriend and I want to visit some other towns  :D
    The early release demo of Fauna is ready! If you would like to help playtest, and you haven't recieved a message from me already, please let me know!
    TriceratopsX
    TriceratopsX
    I'd like to help if I could!  :D
    taarna23
    taarna23
    I'd love to, but I am not the most focused person... Plus there's upsides and downsides to me testing things... I tend to miss the most obvious, in-your-face bugs somehow ("Really? That happens? Wait, why didn't I see it...") while simultaneously finding the most ridiculous, obscure, hard-to-replicate bugs ever ("I swear, I just did this and... see, there it goes again!").

Work loves/hates to have me test things.
    So I found out I'm a sleepwalker. If I only I was a sleepgamedesigner. ?
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    That would be handy but you'd always be lost on where you left off with your project.
    GoodSelf
    GoodSelf
    I would take well-written sleep notes too! (One would hope)
    What a fun filled weekend! Although I didn't have time to work on my game, I got to spend the weekend with some good friends and my lovely girlfriend. It doesn't get much better than this!
    Heading off to Universal and Islands of Adventure with my girlfriend! Should be a fu anniversary ??
    Reactions: 3 people
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    For some reason there's almost never a line at 'The Mummy' and I frickin' love that ride. I always go on it at least three times. Have fun! 
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Ooooh, have a lot of fun!
     Just wanted to take the time to say thank you to all the staff and users of this forum. The impact you all have is  something truly great, and I want all of you to know that your efforts and your kindness don't go unnoticed. Thank you all!
    I'm hoping to finish the first draft of my demo soon, and was wondering who would like to play test it before I post on Early Project Feedback. And please, honest feedback is the only way I can improve! Thanks again!
    Reactions: 2 people
    GoodSelf
    GoodSelf
    @consolcwby ! Why would I say something so mean to someone so nice!  :)
    mlogan
    mlogan
    consolcwby
    consolcwby
    @mlogan Well, I assumed it was shorter than eternity... Besides, as I get older, my honker keeps growing! I used to have such a tiny nose, and now... well, with my beard people swear I'm Jewish! (I'm not although I love me some bagels!) :D So don't feel badly about your nosey!
    So many ideas, but such little time. A creative mind is a blessing and a curse!
    Reactions: 2 people
    aqua
    aqua
    Isn't that the truth, though!
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    You've literally said my entire life's story *tries to insert a crying emoji and a smiling emoji* *fails miserably*

Oh well. XD
    consolcwby
    consolcwby
    Ideas are cheap. Concentrate on execution and you'll see why! ;)
    I just bought a crazy amount of DLC from the RPG Maker Web store. I cannot wait to dive right back into the program when I get home!  Who needs sleep anyway?
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Lol, most people assume that. Even when I had very obviously female avatars. No worries. :)
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Most of the mods are female, by pure coincidence.  It's a running joke behind the scenes.
    consolcwby
    consolcwby
    Most of the mods are female, by pure coincidence.  

It's like QLink all over again!

<.<;  hopefully, no one remembers what I did there...
    What does everyone else think about the RPG Creator for iOS?
    Me personally, I don't think making an RPG on a mobile/handheld device is that intuitive, but hey, maybe I'm wrong.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    @taarna23 Honestly, to me it just seems like a new way for them to get money for a product. It's no secret that a popular mobile app is a quick and occasionally easy way to bring in millions of dollars in revenue. Perhaps some people will, somehow, find it useful, but I expect that what will end up happening is that the majority of purchases will be by younger kids who bothered their parents enough to buy it, who will get frustrated after a short time, and stop using it while the company is making many sales on an 80% watered-down version of their more expensive product. The small price tag is what will make parents figure "why not" when the kids bother their parents to buy it, and with that the company just might start making more money with a high number of low-cost purchases of that product rather than the full-powered, expensive product.
    Susan
    Susan
    The tiles and characters remind me of Mack, which I do like.  :p

I just mess around for fun and don't plan to complete anything, but I would personally love to have RM for my tablet for the many times where I'm too lazy to get out of bed- *shot!*
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Just waiting for the HTC Vive (virtual reality) version of RPG Maker, now. We're sorted once that happens. :D

A shame they were late to the party. They could've had retro console versions of RPG Maker, too; RPG Maker Atari!
    Getting closer to finishing the first few areas of my game, which means the demo just might be out on schedule. We'll see how the next couple of weeks bug testing and tweaking goes  :guffaw:
    Making balanced monsters and actors is so much easier using this plugin by Yanfly. Seriously, It's awesome how many talented scripters there are who are willing to help this community!
    So I went to work on my game when I realized my project file had got corrupted. Probably due to a power outage we had while I was working on it. Luckily, I made a backup yestderday, but I did loe all of the progress I made today. It could have been much worse though. If you're reading this, make a backup of your game now!
    taarna23
    taarna23
    I use an odd combination of proper revision control (bitbucket) and OneDrive. I also have the advantage of being able to use the work-provided OneDrive, so... But, inside a OneDrive folder is where I do all my graphics work. It automatically syncs with OneDrive online and also on my work PC, as well as my laptop (when on and connected to the internet, which is generally once a week). Obviously OneDrive is not a great backup solution, but it's at least something. 
    consolcwby
    consolcwby
    Well, here's a song to cheer you up! And yes, the game MUST be made! (Mahnamana)
    Haydeos
    Haydeos
    Gonna start making more use of Dropbox now that you mention it.

It's always one of those things that you think won't happen to you.
    I really want to know more about your other Fauna now. Are you going to release more sketches of the starters?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Draw something
Me: No problemo! ''draws something''
Now draw the same thing from a different angle
Me: So....You have discovered my weakness...
I got a new PC... Nothing wrong with my lil laptop at all! Still works great, and I'll be using it for school. But, the specs for gaming were falling off fast. So I was selfish and bought myself a beast of a PC ^-^
Newstuff.PNG

Held hostage in my own house half the day by an old man that cant take hints or read body language, STILL manage to make some pixels! booyah! I should get a promotion!....No wait...I should get a job o_O
Potions are to be hoarded, not used... >_>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
azistara