GoodSelf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Here's a sneak peak at one of the many Fauna in my game! This is the water starter, made by the wonderfully talented Akashics. www.akashics.moeView attachment 46546
    Reactions: 3 people
    GoodSelf
    GoodSelf
    I said it in the original post - they are called "Fauna" ?

That is also the name of the game - I'm hoping to have a demo out by the end of September/early October. Depends on how many new battlers are made in that time. I'm also planning on doing Fauna design contests where users can submit ideas for Fauna and have a chance to get one in the game! ?
    Fudge
    Fudge
    Oh ok! I thought you meant thauna as in the scientific term! Also, that contest sounds really cool. When it comes along, I will submit an idea.
    Fudge
    Fudge
    Ack I spelt Fauna wrong
    I love when people speed past me while flicking me off. "I'm sorry, is 10 miles over the speed limit too fast for you? My mistake."
    Reactions: 1 person
    consolcwby
    consolcwby
    Oh, you'd love it where I live - they just slam into you or else they drive you off the road! The hand signal you talked about is why I don't drive anymore... I was doing the speed limit on the highway and recieved this gesture from a statie... Cops. Gotta luv 'em! :p
    taarna23
    taarna23
    I assume you meant too slow, but yeah, the same thing happens here. I have family that drives the speed limit, period and people go around all the dang time.
    Tonight, I face my greatest challenge yet: to go to bed right when I get home.

My night owl life must come to an end!
    Reactions: 2 people
    consolcwby
    consolcwby
    I liked this, but I don't like this. Beds and sofas are for the weak! Real devs sleep hunched over 'Mega-Battlestations' and used bags of Cheetos! :p
    UNphiltered_khaos
    UNphiltered_khaos
    No! NO!

NOOOOOOOOO!
    The NIGHT OWL MUST NEVER BE QUELLED!
    Yappy Monoxide
    Yappy Monoxide
    Same here. My night life must unfortunately die.
    Does anyone else have Steam games that they haven't played just sitting in their library?
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I've played every game in my steam library.  But, I rarely buy anything from there.  My gaming addiction is typically satisfied with a few GREAT GAMES instead of hundreds of terrible ones.
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    8bitboy. No idea where it came from, but it's there. Aside from that I don't really play many games on steam, with the exception of StardewValley and The Binding of Isaac Rebirth. 
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    I have some which I bought in summer sales from 4-5 years ago still untouched. :D
    I must be working on my game a lot, because I pulled a muscle in my wrist. Well, looks like no typing for a couple of days.
    Matt Mats
    Matt Mats
    Well, at least you worked so much that you got visible (and tangible) results.

Get well soon ^__^
    Yappy Monoxide
    Finally learned how to do status updates! (thanks @Yappy Monoxide  :) )
    I'm looking forward to sharing my project with you all soon! It is my first "real" game, and I know it won't be anything fancy, but I hope you all enjoy it nonetheless! 
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My sister is a saint. Specifically Saint Peter. Because shes my best friend until other ppl are around then shes all "nope, dont know him, dont like him."
Making it a rule that I don't do any world building for my new game before the actual gameplay is concrete and working. I have 16 years of lore to work with anyway.
Cheesy power metal makes everything better. No matter what you do, you'll feel heroic doing it.
Starting to really like the first of my madness areas. I think the eyes looking at them really helps to sell the place. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpgteck