GoodSelf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Tonight, I face my greatest challenge yet: to go to bed right when I get home.

My night owl life must come to an end!
    Reactions: 2 people
    consolcwby
    consolcwby
    I liked this, but I don't like this. Beds and sofas are for the weak! Real devs sleep hunched over 'Mega-Battlestations' and used bags of Cheetos! :p
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    No! NO!

NOOOOOOOOO!
    The NIGHT OWL MUST NEVER BE QUELLED!
    Yappy Monoxide
    Yappy Monoxide
    Same here. My night life must unfortunately die.
    Does anyone else have Steam games that they haven't played just sitting in their library?
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I've played every game in my steam library.  But, I rarely buy anything from there.  My gaming addiction is typically satisfied with a few GREAT GAMES instead of hundreds of terrible ones.
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    8bitboy. No idea where it came from, but it's there. Aside from that I don't really play many games on steam, with the exception of StardewValley and The Binding of Isaac Rebirth. 
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    I have some which I bought in summer sales from 4-5 years ago still untouched. :D
    I must be working on my game a lot, because I pulled a muscle in my wrist. Well, looks like no typing for a couple of days.
    Matt Mats
    Matt Mats
    Well, at least you worked so much that you got visible (and tangible) results.

Get well soon ^__^
    Yappy Monoxide
    Finally learned how to do status updates! (thanks @Yappy Monoxide  :) )
    I'm looking forward to sharing my project with you all soon! It is my first "real" game, and I know it won't be anything fancy, but I hope you all enjoy it nonetheless! 
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Is this Profile Banner thing new? Or did I just discovered it now?
Well.. I was going to post my randomly generated road experiments... But the new "Attach Files" on profile posts seems to be quite buggy. Also there's no more option to insert Imgur images. Highly unfortunate. Guess I'll give them a bit to fix it and go back to messing with stuff.
my first day back to working on my project and i'm pooped!! hope to get back in the rhythm soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beccokiwis