GoodSelf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• I was thinking about putting together an MV tutorial...what is something that a lot of you struggle with? Lend me some inspiration!
    MrKiwi
    MrKiwi
    How to finish at least one project in life. :|
    GoodSelf
    GoodSelf
    Can't help you there, pal. Those skills belong to a power higher than anything I can comprehend (considering i have game threads that will likely never be finished, unfortunately).
    Working on a small little race mini game that has penalties for going to fast. Having a blast =]
    No time to work on my game. Only have time to play Red Dead Redemption 2. Worth it.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    So damn fun. Bought full price in memory of my papaw who watched virtually nothing but westerns and died this month.

Love the detail they put into the game, how skinning animals is portrayed almost realistically albeit greatly quickened for instance.
    Lornsteyn
    Lornsteyn
    Oh that sounds good.
    But I will wait for a PC version, since I want to play multiplayer, too.
    I will not buy a PSN membership for that.
    Should I get a gaming laptop for Rust, or a PS4 for Red Dead???
    Reactions: Zealraid
    Zealraid
    Zealraid
    II recommend gaming laptops more, because it is more multi-functional. :)
    And pray for Red Dead PC version although Rockstar hasn't announced whether the game is coming to PC as well...
    SOC
    SOC
    Why not a gaming desktop instead that's much cheaper and will last much longer? But yeah always PC over consoles, consoles die too fast but PC games last forever.
    samkfj
    samkfj
    PC over console, always. It's an investment for sure. PS4 is great too, but if I had the choice, I'd always go for a computer.
    Her fight is OUR fight! Doing a 5k this morning!
    samkfj
    samkfj
    My mom beat cancer. Never surrender, never give in--never let the enemy win.
    Jesse - PVGames
    Jesse - PVGames
    Good going! I did a 5k not long ago for colon cancer (wife is a colorectal surgeon, her surgical group is one of the founders/hosts) and although it kicked my ass because so much of it is uphill, I did it faster than I had ever done it before. Good luck with your run!
    Why is making/saving money so difficult? :blink:
    Reactions: samkfj and Marsigne
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Because if it was easy, everybody would be doing it.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    In an economic perspective, you have the required expenditures such paying taxes, different types of insurance, utilities expenses, ranting cost if you have that, and if you have kid(s), forget about make enough money for you responsibility to spend on your kid(s).
    samkfj
    samkfj
    Money is like love--difficult to find, harder to keep... and someone is always trying to take it from you. Also, girls eat a lot... so we have to feed them too.
    About halfway through Daredevil season 3 - this is some of Netflix's best work so far.
    shadefoundry
    shadefoundry
    How would you say season 3 compares to the last two?
    GoodSelf
    GoodSelf
    I haven't seen all of it yet, but so far it is superior to both of them in my opinion.
    shadefoundry
    shadefoundry
    Wow, really? Season 1 is pretty hard to top. Good to hear the show's improved over season 2 as well.
    After not being able to get a certain obstacle working properly, I've caved and decided to use slippery tiles... What have I become?
    Reactions: Marsigne
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Don't give up. Have you posted anywhere for help with it?
    GoodSelf
    GoodSelf
    Its more of a parellel process issue. The events work just fine. I just have a thing where the player has to view a scroll in that room, and it causes everything to slow down.
    Probably just gonna move the events to another part of the temple where another process works interfere with it.
    Trying to make a Netwalk puzzle in MV...having a hard time. Any ideas?
    Marsigne
    Marsigne
    If you use the pad to navigate, using a directional condition would help. Don't know much to say as it does look complicated. The most I could connect was about half of the energy in a browser game. :p
    GoodSelf
    GoodSelf
    I can easily check for the direction of the event, even for all 4 adjacent events. The problem comes in when a connection would be made to more than just the surrounding events, and having triggers for the possible situations. I'm just not sure how to make it happen. I thought Galvs Puzzle Functions could help, but Im still lost. Lights out and Sudoku aren't difficult, but this one is bugging me.
    Kes
    Kes
    This is far too complex a question for Updates. Please post a thread in the Support forum for the engine you are using.
    You're beautiful. You're worth something. You matter. You're special. Don't let anyone, even yourself, tell you differently.
    *kicks myself* Why did I have to create an evented battle system? Why do I torture myself like this? New battles take hours -_-
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Is it a complex battle system?
    GoodSelf
    GoodSelf
    When playing, it feels very simple, but there is a lot going on behind the scenes. It's more than likely my fault though as this is time first evented battle system, and it's probably very clunky compared to other eventers standards.
    There are also some varients thrown into a couple of battles that add to the complexity.
    So, it apparently takes 1 frame to play a Sound Effect? The timing of my events were off, and a 1 frame delay fixed it right up!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Pft... people think the moon landing is fake. Nonsense. The moon doesnt even exist in the first place, it's just the reflection of the earth on the surface of space.
I don't know if anyone will get my old pop culture references. Item: Empty Basket. Description: Don't worry. Yogi Bear won't try to steal it.
My second childrens book is finally uploaded and approved and available to buy! I am so happy!
I just realized I passed 1,000 likes. I'm amazed you people actually like this crap. It's no surprise you'd like my high quality content. :kaopride:
Running on a creative high right now. Expanding my Redwood tile D with doors, windows, and some other odds and ends today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KRinlock