GoodSelf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Her fight is OUR fight! Doing a 5k this morning!
    samkfj
    samkfj
    My mom beat cancer. Never surrender, never give in--never let the enemy win.
    Jesse - PVGames
    Jesse - PVGames
    Good going! I did a 5k not long ago for colon cancer (wife is a colorectal surgeon, her surgical group is one of the founders/hosts) and although it kicked my ass because so much of it is uphill, I did it faster than I had ever done it before. Good luck with your run!
    Why is making/saving money so difficult? :blink:
    Reactions: samkfj and Marsigne
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Because if it was easy, everybody would be doing it.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    In an economic perspective, you have the required expenditures such paying taxes, different types of insurance, utilities expenses, ranting cost if you have that, and if you have kid(s), forget about make enough money for you responsibility to spend on your kid(s).
    samkfj
    samkfj
    Money is like love--difficult to find, harder to keep... and someone is always trying to take it from you. Also, girls eat a lot... so we have to feed them too.
    About halfway through Daredevil season 3 - this is some of Netflix's best work so far.
    shadefoundry
    shadefoundry
    How would you say season 3 compares to the last two?
    GoodSelf
    GoodSelf
    I haven't seen all of it yet, but so far it is superior to both of them in my opinion.
    shadefoundry
    shadefoundry
    Wow, really? Season 1 is pretty hard to top. Good to hear the show's improved over season 2 as well.
    After not being able to get a certain obstacle working properly, I've caved and decided to use slippery tiles... What have I become?
    Reactions: Marsigne
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Don't give up. Have you posted anywhere for help with it?
    GoodSelf
    GoodSelf
    Its more of a parellel process issue. The events work just fine. I just have a thing where the player has to view a scroll in that room, and it causes everything to slow down.
    Probably just gonna move the events to another part of the temple where another process works interfere with it.
    Trying to make a Netwalk puzzle in MV...having a hard time. Any ideas?
    Marsigne
    Marsigne
    If you use the pad to navigate, using a directional condition would help. Don't know much to say as it does look complicated. The most I could connect was about half of the energy in a browser game. :p
    GoodSelf
    GoodSelf
    I can easily check for the direction of the event, even for all 4 adjacent events. The problem comes in when a connection would be made to more than just the surrounding events, and having triggers for the possible situations. I'm just not sure how to make it happen. I thought Galvs Puzzle Functions could help, but Im still lost. Lights out and Sudoku aren't difficult, but this one is bugging me.
    Kes
    Kes
    This is far too complex a question for Updates. Please post a thread in the Support forum for the engine you are using.
    You're beautiful. You're worth something. You matter. You're special. Don't let anyone, even yourself, tell you differently.
    *kicks myself* Why did I have to create an evented battle system? Why do I torture myself like this? New battles take hours -_-
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Is it a complex battle system?
    GoodSelf
    GoodSelf
    When playing, it feels very simple, but there is a lot going on behind the scenes. It's more than likely my fault though as this is time first evented battle system, and it's probably very clunky compared to other eventers standards.
    There are also some varients thrown into a couple of battles that add to the complexity.
    So, it apparently takes 1 frame to play a Sound Effect? The timing of my events were off, and a 1 frame delay fixed it right up!
    Tested the deployed project! No gamw-breaking errors, but still a decent amount of missed spelling errors and bugs. Back to it!
    Reactions: Sharm
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Including one in your status post! ;)
    GoodSelf
    GoodSelf
    Oh jeez louise XD keeping it in there for the laughs
    Shaz
    Shaz
    that was deliberate, to see who's actually paying attention :D
    Initiating final playtest. The Archaeologist Demo: Incoming!
    Reactions: Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    YAY out of the bugs labyrinth?!
    GoodSelf
    GoodSelf
    @Marquise* only time will tell. Hopefully the people who download the demo aren't plauged by many of them. There was one big with Pixi that I couldn't fix, nor replicate, so we'll see.
    Why does fixing bugs take so much longer than finding them XD. Having a lot of fun though! Can't wait to post my demo for The Archaeologist!
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I get that too, but TBH paperwork and programming feel very different to me. Paperwork is pure stress and brain shutdown, programming is a shift in thinking so huge that I feel like I'd lose some of my ability to draw. It's really strange and hard to explain.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I seem to have accidentally derailed your post, GoodSelf. Sorry about that! Still cheering you on!
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Well bugs needs us to find codes, coding at least shows us instant results (or lack of) that have -I do hope- no hold to our lives, so I guess only governmental algebra can be threatening. XD (I wish I could hack my way trough all of them thought... Nope graphics! I think I don't wanna change!)
    Is it just me, or is it quieter around here? Maybe the release of MV for switch will bring some new folks around...
    GoodSelf
    GoodSelf
    I honestly don't see MV performing well on the Switch. I know this series started on PlayStation, but I can't imagine making a game without a mouse, keyboard, and the resources available online.
    TakeHomeTheCup
    Well it's for the Switch, PS4, and Xbox One.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    @Kes Thanks I was all confused for a bit. Well for what we got translated to a bridge language (English) with the rest of the world, THANKS DEGICA. And thanks Kadokawa for that great tool!
    Parable, The Archaeologist, Crossworlds, and then I'll finally be able to start the game I've always wanted to make, The Brink of Time.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    That will be the title? (hope it ain't a game that is going too fast! XD )
    GoodSelf
    GoodSelf
    Judging by how long The Archaeologist is taken with my hiatus,this game will take forever. It is of course a game about time travel, and I have some great twists in store
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Great! You have to forgive me, English is not my first language so... my jokes don't fly by straight.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm getting close to releasing a demo. Working on formatting my Games in Development post.
I always see a few people asking for C# in next engine and I always thought: Do I not know enough about that language to tell it will affect extensibility and customizability to the negative? Watching a video from SumRndmDde today I feel confirmed.
If you had some musical requests in line with me.. feel free to re post! Corona has killed me and have recently got my internet back <3
I'm now working on procedural generated World Maps for my own project.
Is there anyone who's interested in having this Plugin for his own game?
I have a dream where RMer are not blinded and too dependant on published script / plugins...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheRoXaS29