Recent content by GoodSelf

1. GoodSelf

Honestly, not to sure yet. gonna see whats available on black friday. I want at least 16gb ram...

Honestly, not to sure yet. gonna see whats available on black friday. I want at least 16gb ram and an i9 processor.
  2. GoodSelf

It's time for a new computer. =[

It's time for a new computer. =[
  3. GoodSelf

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

Sadly, that didnt work for me, but it's okay! Thanks again for your help with the issue, I'm sure I'll make do.
  4. GoodSelf

@Doktor_Q So, this works great, but I've seem to come across something else. The variable doesn't update when the scope is set to None. I don't want to have to select the character to use the item. I even downloaded the yanfly plugin and used the <Before Eval> tags and such, but it's still not...
  5. GoodSelf

@Doktor_Q So, I typed this in, and tried to get it to work, but it's just not happening. Would you be able to PM me? I would very much appreciate the help! Edit: @Doktor_Q Yeah, that fixed it! This is awesome, thanks so much!
  6. GoodSelf

Hello! I'm trying to obtain the Item ID of the last item used by the player, then call that in a conditional branch. Since all 40+ items utilize the same Common Event, it seems silly to create 40 separate ones. I feel like I'm missing something here...can someone help out? I saw this thread...
  7. GoodSelf

Farewell everyone

I'll support you any way I can my friend. Never stop creating!
  8. GoodSelf

Random Encounter Indicator

@ShadowDragon I can certainly take a look into both of these for you. I'll edit this post once I'm able to.
  9. GoodSelf

Eventer's Toolbox

Hello everyone! There are a couple of suggestions so far, which is just great! Some look to be more daunting then others :guffaw:. This week has been crazy, but I will do my best to complete one of the submitted designs! Here is a list so far of what Puzzles have been submitted: -Golden Sun...
  10. GoodSelf

Eventer's Toolbox

@woootbm Seems like a challenge...especially the diagonal movement/bouncing, and the combo effect when hitting bricks. Might have to tinker, and it would certainly be an "MV" version. Thanks for your suggestion!
  11. GoodSelf

Eventer's Toolbox

@Frostorm Something like Golden Sun would be preferred, but if someone wants to include a more grandiose request, they can. If it's more manageable, it's more likely I'll invest time into that one.
  12. GoodSelf

Eventer's Toolbox

Either or! I know all too well that even if there is a way to do one puzzle, everybody has their own unique touch and wants to put their own spin on things. Also, instead of focusing on the individual puzzles themselves, I also want to bring insight to the different mechanics design, since they...
  13. GoodSelf

Eventer's Toolbox

EDIT 7/15 Hello friends! Times are cetainly tough right now, and due to unforseen circumstances, I will not be able to complete these requests within the initial time limit. I will be sure to update as new content is made, it just might not be as fast as mentioned previously. Thanks for your...
  14. GoodSelf

Slot Machine Sprite

Not quite slot machines, but some arcade style machines are here, and you should be able to edit them slightly for your needs. Best of luck on your search! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/samkfj-resources-electronics-tvs-arcade-cabs-and-other-modern-things-i-may-forget.91005/
  15. GoodSelf

Rules Ideas That Don’t Deserve Their Own Thread

Towns are open, with walls surrounding them, and dungeons are a series of battles split across branching paths with dialouge thrown in.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Todo:
Add fog of war
Add enemy indicators
Make window draggable
Optimise map drawing algorithm (5 seconds to load the map you see, so it's a... poo-poo algorithm)

Any suggestions? :kaoblush:
bleh studio hell job haha at least they like it didnt had time to do much laundry tho ;w;'....YES I DO AT LEAST TAKE A SHOWER everyday!
Ami
--- Food Ingredients ---

Hero: Since the Chef are in Hospital,we can't eat his Dish in 3 Days.
F.Mage: What we have to Eat?
M.Healer: Don't worry,we can Eat the Food Ingredients.
Hero & F.Mage
: Really?

(3 Days Later)

Chef: Hi,Guys. I'm Ba---
(Entire Party Collapse After Eat Raw Meat)
Chef: Wha...WHAT GOING ON HERE!!!!!!
So, I've been thinking about all the complaints about the chibi sprites. Is the problem that they're chibi or that they don't match the character art? If I did a series of chibi/SD character art, would people be interested?
Converting a timer plugin from MV to MZ. Now I really start to fell how awesome the new plugin commands are. This really helps create plugin easier than before!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyomoki