Recent content by GoodSelf

1. GoodSelf

No Travel Game Jam

For clarity, what would be the max number of people allowed to make a game for this challenge? 2, 5, 10? Also, are flashbacks that do not take place in town allowed?
  2. GoodSelf

So sorry to hear about this. Often times it is easy to view a situation like this as a bad one...

So sorry to hear about this. Often times it is easy to view a situation like this as a bad one. I lost a lot of progress on my new game, which was sad because I was very happy with how it turned out. In hindsight, I was able to rework and streamline a lot of systems, and I learned a very hard...
  3. GoodSelf

RMMV Standard Shop VS Gacha Shop

Thanks for all the feedback friends. I'll begin work in the Gacha system! I really wish there was a detailed tutorial for variable arrays...
  4. GoodSelf

Looking for Skotty TV's Monster Card Plugin/Demo

Yup, that should do it, thanks! Next time when I look, it won't be on my 30m lunch break. Thanks!
  5. GoodSelf

Looking for Skotty TV's Monster Card Plugin/Demo

Hello all! I'm looking for the demo and plugin listed here, however the links are dead. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/stv-plugins-stv_monstercards.80301/ Does anyone happen to have a copy of the plugin and/or the demo that they could link to me? Thank you all so much!
  6. GoodSelf

RMMV Standard Shop VS Gacha Shop

I'm debating on what shop style I want in my game, and I was hoping to get some feedback. So, in my game, the player will be collecting pieces of Furniture to decorate their room with. I'm stuck on 2 ideas. A - Players purchase individual furniture they want, with rarer furniture being more...
  7. GoodSelf

Well, that was a lie. Still working at it though!

Well, that was a lie. Still working at it though!
  8. GoodSelf

Been out of the loop and missed the minigame challenge. Spent the last 2 weeks refining and...

Been out of the loop and missed the minigame challenge. Spent the last 2 weeks refining and polishing my minigames. Maybe next time!
  9. GoodSelf

DCupu Eventing - Temporary Bar

I like this alot! It's perfect for harvesting plants, or using the mash to mine a rock. I'll certainly be experimenting with this in another project.
  10. GoodSelf

How many hours have you logged on RPG Maker MV?

Alot of folks leaving their computer on...sounds dangerous to the battery :( make sure to back up those projects friends!
  11. GoodSelf

How many hours have you logged on RPG Maker MV?

Hey friends, I'm just curious as to how many hours everyone has spent in the engine! As of writing this, I am at 1,236 hours! Mostly on projects that are dead or dying :guffaw:
  12. GoodSelf

Take away shows are the bomb. I love these shows in particular: Beirut, Fleet Foxes, The...

Take away shows are the bomb. I love these shows in particular: Beirut, Fleet Foxes, The Wombats, and Yeasayer.
  13. GoodSelf

The Resource WIP Thread 3

Maybe add some stretches in fabric to show that the bean bag is sinking down?
  14. GoodSelf

April 2020 Goals and Progress Thread

Progress has been great for January - starting my new project, and made a lot of key design choices, and planting the seeds for systems to work on. I also managed to work on pixel art, which is inching me closer to creating my own add-ons. My goal is to crate a project thread/release a demo for...
  15. GoodSelf

The Resource WIP Thread 3

Wow I can just not use black. This isn't sarcasm, this is me genuinely realizing this :) thanks friend!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Considering a side project of making a Choose Your Own Adventure in MV but letting people play it as YouTube videos with the choices at the end leading to other videos. Thoughts?
I've made a rudimentary prototype map for the first game with the MV RTP overworld tiling. I'm probably going to photoshop the crap out of it for parallax, but the prototype has given me new ideas about how I want to place dungeons in the game.
I got tired of not having an avatar image. Couldn't think of anything cool. So I'm just using my game's antagonist instead... How original. At least both of our names start with C?
Expectation: Design/dev a game for the game jam | Reality: "These codes suck, why did I do it this way? lemme fix this. Also what if I add feature xyz because... well, I can."
Did my first script call in an event! :kaopride: It's completely useless and just because I thought it'd be cute if looking at clocks in-game made the character say the real-world time, but it's fully functional scripting and I did it all by myself!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neuromancy