Recent content by GoodSelf

1. GoodSelf

Reward Tracker Graphics (16x16, 32x32, 48x48)

@Marquise* I've added a GIF to show how these resources can be used to create a progress bar. I hope it helps!
  2. GoodSelf

New forum, new me

New forum, new me
  3. GoodSelf

Reward Tracker Graphics (16x16, 32x32, 48x48)

Hello Friends! I made these little trackers for a project I'm working on and figured I would share them here. I plan to use them to track in-game rewards the player collects on their journey. Feel free to edit if you like - they should hue shift really well to fit your needs. I hope someone...
  4. GoodSelf

RMMV Demon Tale (Work in progress)

Looking good! When can we expect a demo?
  5. GoodSelf

What's The Story Behind Your Avatar?

Uncle Iroh is a prime example of the man I want to become one day. Minus the fire bending.
  6. GoodSelf

RMMV Aryen - a tale of a hero

This looks really good! I'm excited to try the demo =]
  7. GoodSelf

I've been having a rough couple of months and as such let down some friends of mine in the RPG...

I've been having a rough couple of months and as such let down some friends of mine in the RPG Maker community. I still need time to get back to my normal self, but it's nice to be back, to read articles, and to design again (albeit at a slow pace). Hope to give updates on Kid Crescent soon.
  8. GoodSelf

I wanted to make a Simon says mini game that's random each time and figured arrays might be the...

I wanted to make a Simon says mini game that's random each time and figured arrays might be the easiest way to implement it (figured it out without them though) - Guess I'll have to take a deeper dive into it - JS is like Greek to me, but I just enrolled for like a 3 hour course on LinkedIn...
  9. GoodSelf

Yeah, but I needed to dive deeper, and from what I remembered, I didn't have enough context to...

Yeah, but I needed to dive deeper, and from what I remembered, I didn't have enough context to do what I needed (adding random strings to the array, checking to see if player input matched the array in the order it displayed, pulling individual aspects of the array, etc). Maybe I missed it, but...
  10. GoodSelf

I only make puzzles games, so no lol XD

I only make puzzles games, so no lol XD
  11. GoodSelf

I still cannot wrap my head around how to edit and use arrays in RPG Maker MV o.O

I still cannot wrap my head around how to edit and use arrays in RPG Maker MV o.O
  12. GoodSelf

Honestly, not to sure yet. gonna see whats available on black friday. I want at least 16gb ram...

Honestly, not to sure yet. gonna see whats available on black friday. I want at least 16gb ram and an i9 processor.
  13. GoodSelf

It's time for a new computer. =[

It's time for a new computer. =[
  14. GoodSelf

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

Sadly, that didnt work for me, but it's okay! Thanks again for your help with the issue, I'm sure I'll make do.
  15. GoodSelf

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

@Doktor_Q So, this works great, but I've seem to come across something else. The variable doesn't update when the scope is set to None. I don't want to have to select the character to use the item. I even downloaded the yanfly plugin and used the <Before Eval> tags and such, but it's still not...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Currently trying to add items in the same style as Kyrise's excellent icons. I like having a large variety of items :3 KyriseandMe.PNG
Create MiniMaps, Sprites for MV Enemies, & Aethereal Plane Battlebacks | RPG Maker News #74

Vtubers Vs MOTHER.png

This might be my next project. You like it?
I'm off to search the master script list for my skill issue. HOORAY! FUN!
Fun fact: Digimon is an isekai :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senkiji