Recent content by Gooz

1. Alpha ABS (MV) [New cool DEMO, build 1242]

@Pheonix KageDesu Can't wait to test this!
  2. Alpha ABS (MV) [New cool DEMO, build 1242]

Very promising work! Super nice. How do you choose the skills that you want to put in the hotbar? Do you have a specific scene (in the skill scene maybe)? I read you were working on states, do you plan to use SV overlay on map (like Quasi ABS)? What about AI settings? So many...
  3. Quasi ABS

It works fine!  Thx Quasi, as always!
  4. Quasi ABS

Hi people! I can't use the <range:X> tag. Only the AI default sight range is used  :( Any ideas why? I found this in the code :  Game_Event.prototype.setupBattler = function() {     var foe = /<enemy:([0-9]*?)>/i.exec(this.notes());     var disabled =...
  5. Quasi Puzzle - need help to fix a bug

Hi everyone! So i'm messing with Quasi Puzzle's code :   And i found a bug to fix : when i try to push an event with the <pushOnInput> tag, it work only with the "action button" but not with the left mouse clic (as regular events). So i found the following lines which i guess are the...
  6. Quasi ABS

@Quasithank you again
  7. Quasi ABS

@Quasi Will you still fix that up? I know you don't support this anymore but as you said it i wanted to know before trying hard to do it.
  8. Dream Engine { Quasi ABS V2.00 }

Hi, thank you again for keeping this alive! I have a little question about this :  Do you know if Dream Engine will be compatible with others Quasi's plugins like QuasiMovement or QuasiSprite?
  9. Quasi ABS

You mean  : "3 - stop at events and tiles" ? Anyway, i tried it again (with only your plugins) and my skill goes through all events. But maybe i didn't understand correctly : does "event" mean "enemy" or "event" mean "any kind of event"? Because it work fine on enemies, but i am talking...
  10. Quasi Puzzle

@Quasi Damn, i tried to recreate it too and i can't! I don't understand at all... Anyway very sorry for wasting your time :( Maybe it happen in a very specific context, i'll let you know if i understand some day lol.
  11. Quasi ABS

I noticed an other bug : when i use the note " through: integer" for a skill, the skill go through any event (even if i set the integer on 1 or 3). Any idea what's wrong? Maybe i'm not setting the skill right?
  12. Quasi ABS

Thx Quasi, it now works perfectly!
  13. Quasi Puzzle

Thx Quasi, it happen with both!
  14. Quasi Puzzle

I found something wrong : if you push an event wich is bloqued by a wall for example, the actor will continue to walk through the event and then be enable to move. If someone can figure this out cause i'm already working on the clicking thing and i'm code noob.
  15. Quasi ABS

@Quasi Is there a way to change the idenitifier (#) for skill pictures (ex : fireball#[3-15])?  Because it prevent the game for compiling (i tried to change it in the script but i failed and almost lost my mind).

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Empty Bottles and Health Extenders are now a thing.
Also the Sling-Shot does damage to enemies now, but not a lot and you won't get gold from killing them that way.
ScreenShot_5_26_2022_11_36_32.png
added a Panic gauge to battle. it fills up according to your actions. each character has a different passive that activates once the gauge is full. also once full, a countdown starts and after each action taken, the gauges decreases. with each character, the decrease is different.
Genuinely considering making a thread informing people how to Google.
It's time for Da Update...

Prototyping some overworld abilities. Some of the characters you'll meet on your journey can use special overworld skills to travel around. This can be something like digging holes in the ground or getting hints towards your next objective.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Queenprotein