gothicvoid
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Life is getting back to normal now! well as much as it CAN. At least we have water, power, AND NET again. Some don't even have a home anymore.
    On another note....
    Made my first tutorial post lol... its trivial.. but i feel accomplished! Go check it out ^.^
    Not sure if this will go through since my net is limited to phone data service but.... Here we go again. Evacuating in the AM. Ill keep ppl updated as i can. Im sick of this.
    Power has been restored FINALLY to our home in Lake Charles. Hurricane Laura tried to wreck our lives and disrupt my work on the commercial project i have going with Cloud 9 but the key word is TRIED!!! Slowly moving from the shelter to home over the next week or so. I WILL NOT QUIT!
    gothicvoid
    gothicvoid
    @ravenhood hurricane Laura knocked out the entire power grid for Lake Charles ... With the help of some neighboring states sending in their crews, the community is still not at 100% but they had to totally reconstruct the grid. Many ppl stayed and dealt with the triple digit heat index while waiting for the power to come back on.
    gothicvoid
    gothicvoid
    My fur babies and Family are sheltered and eager to return now that our area is back online, but have to evict the creepy crawlies that moved in thanks to the circumstances. i dont want to go back to sleeping in my bed again only to have a spider walk across my face that wasnt there before.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Oh, I gotcha. Yeah, C9 gaming is a really hot brand, so I was like... holy cow that's a big land!! Still awesome that your taking a chance paid off :)
    Its been a harrowing journey, but I am now in temporary shelter with my family. Hurricane Laura tried to knock me down, almost succeeded... but i will prevail. Just have to wait for the power grid to get rebuilt now. Pray i dont kill the other ppl im sheltering with. It would be a shame to go to jail after surviving the storm.
    HEY GUYS!!! Getting a feel for common rates of eventers/coders to get hired onto a licensed project in the works before posting the advert.
    Trihan
    Trihan
    If I had less on my plate right now I might be interested, especially with the gambling stuff. Coding the stock market minigame for Profit Motive was fun.
    gothicvoid
    gothicvoid
    Is all good! Like i said, getting a feel for cost ideas to hire on. So throw those real/fair numbers at me.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Eventing might not be cheaper than a new battle scene script. Depends how much eventing is needed and how long it's going to take. I think you'll just have to post the ad with more detail and ask for quotes, stating whether you're paying an hourly rate or a fixed amount for the lot.
    I am so excited!! This project has skyrocketed beyond my dreams! Beautiful custom sprites for the NPCs (but under NDA so cant say who) I also have found a very talented bust artist and The Coder behind some plugins is just.. BRILLIANT. Now i have some Icons being made to round out the look.... not to mention the most awesome Canadis for the Security Gates.... my lord i feel BLESSED
    so i did a face set for one of the characters in the "cover art characters" pack.... can i share it since it is DLC? i know if i did i would have to state the person would HAVE to have that pack, but i dont want to get in trouble with the mods haha.
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    While I am not a mod nor an expert on this, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to do this. I'd wager that as long as you specify you need to own the pack, provide a link to purchase said pack, and then provide the face set, I don't see any issues. Especially since the faceset would only be usable with that DLC pack regardless.
    gothicvoid
    gothicvoid
    i would think so too.. but i am hoping that a mod will hop in to let me know for sure
    Kes
    Kes
    There are complications here - especially as you don't specifiy who you are sharing it with and how - so my suggestion is to post a thread in Product Discussion & Support so that you can get detailed replies. Also, Mods are more likely to see a thread there than random updates here.
    Wow talk about things happening... Hubby just got a job offer and we will have to relocate. Rpgm is sidelined for now
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've been experimenting with improved memory management again, which allowed me to include items to increase player path length. These are both 44 grid spaces long, and stable. :LZSexcite:
I FINALLY DID IT! 5 years making my very first game and I just officially released it on STEAM..... OMG..... I can say I finished a game! The feelings!!!!!
Stream will be live shortly! I am going to be playing some Among Us! Feel free to drop by!
Ami
tv program always get the ratings (it's the reason why drama series has 1000+ episode),also full and nonsense of censorship (weird blur, a scene getting cut because the unconvenient viewer,but it unconvenient to me either. you never see what the original is)

i know the reason is to take cover the viewer from the negative thing,but i just laughing and mocking of them that they're always suck :guffaw:
Star Chart Idea - Just something I am working on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kleik