gothsorrowsuffer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i know theyre just doing their job but jesus how is it not a completed game i made :(
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Nobody said it's not a completed game. The comment was about the post itself. If you don't care enough about your game to write a decent description, why would anybody want to play it? If you don't know what to write, check out some other threads and see the sort of stuff they've done.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Please don't use status updates to complain about mod decisions - handle it with us directly. All you need to do is write the ~350 words about your actual game (hook, plot, characters, worldbuilding, gameplay, mechanics, or really anything!), not just a rant about your feelings on making the game. Pretty easy to do.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Plus remember the point of the game thread is to make people want to play it. So it needs a description of the game and screenshots. If you can't provide that then why would anyone want to play it?
    i do not feel like sharing my game but if you look around the forum and click on stuff that really helps in general
    a.atk - b.def is what i consider default vibes
    Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu
    Just a.atk
    Defense's main purpose is kinda redundant to Max HP anyway.
    Ami
    Ami
    a.atk + a.mat * a.slash + a.thrust * 4 - b.def + b.mdf * 2

it's my formula. i'm not tell you what it's?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Original Character Contest Winners Season 3 Pack! is now live!

I know it's a waste of time, but I decided to create a script that forces the RM2k game to always be in windowed mode. Just for fun anyway.
Rm2k.png
Coding some stuff. I just hope I'll be able to finish before school starts.
It's nice and breezy as well cool here, no AC needed! But keep you cozy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dannyraymilligan