Recent content by gotnovicks

1. gotnovicks

Change Selling price

up
  2. gotnovicks

Change Selling price

Hey guys! I'm making a plugin that changes the price of an weapon/armor according it's basis params (HP, MP, ATK, DEF, etc). I already made the buying price, now I'm struggling to make the selling price. I'm still getting the price on database, not the new price altered by my plugin. can...
  3. gotnovicks

Add/Remove items or exp from actor INDEX not ID

Hey Guys! In my game there'll be missions or dungeons where the player will have to choose 4 other actors to complete them. I want to add/remove some equips or Exp/Lv from these actors without making a huge conditional branch (I have 10 actors now, and I'm planning to make some more). I...
  4. gotnovicks

Trigger Event on Click

Hi guys! I don't know if I can make it though the engine itself or if I'll need a plugin for it... I just want to trigger an event when the player clicks on it. > The event is just a board that shows a text "Hi." > When you click on it, the player has to WALK to that tile, and then, the...
  5. gotnovicks

Consecutives Hits = Lower/Higher Damage

Oh! I'll try to use this plugin in my project! Thx! Yeah, but this script does not work with a skill being cast in different turns. I could use it somehow... I'll play with the code and try to make it it work. thankz!
  6. gotnovicks

Consecutives Hits = Lower/Higher Damage

Hi! I want4ed to make skills that when used consecutives times against the same target, it deals more or less damage, applying also to random multi-hit skills. Examples: > A skill that deal 10 hits in random targets, but consecutives hits on the same target will deal 10% less damage...
  7. gotnovicks

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

@Yanfly If you're still accepting tutorials on Tips & Tricks, I wanted to ask a tutorial for a skill deals lower or higher damage when used in the same target. Example: > A skill that deal 5 hits in random targets, but consecutives hits on the same target will deal 10% less damage, until a...
  8. gotnovicks

Hi yanfly! I'm trying the following skill/state: "The target has its maxHP increased by 15%, and heals 3% of its missing HP every action. This value increases to 10% when its HP is lower than 50%. After taking damage, if current HP is lower than 25%, this state in consumed, immediatly...
  9. gotnovicks

Battle Scene HUD

Only the equipments (the equipsments in my game have some unique effects, and to "remember" the player its effects, i wanted to she them on battle scene... but . It doesn't need to be on there, i guess it's optional). Oh, and I forgot one thing, states may be shown in bottom-left near the...
  10. gotnovicks

Battle Scene HUD

It changes the image, skills etc according the actor. I'm using Yanfly CTB Plugin, so each actor has its turn separated
  11. gotnovicks

Battle Scene HUD

Hey! I was looking for some script that modifies Battle Scene HUD to something like these: Equipments are visible in battle; Skills are shown with icons and a max of 6 skills (Attack and Guard are skills tho) When it selected it shows name, description and skill's cost like: When actor is...
  12. gotnovicks

in Skill Learning, how do I hide a skill from learning if the user has learned skills 30 31,32 or 33? I though something like... <Learn Show Eval>value = true;if (user.isSkillLearned(30..33)){value = false;}</Learn Show Eval> is it right?
  13. gotnovicks

Skill Levels

this may work, but I already have 100 skills in my database (and there's much more), and all of them will have 5~10 levels... I'd have to create 500 skills to use it :/ And some skills are passives, they won't have uses to level up. So I guess I'll use Learn Skill + JP plugins (Yanfly) as you...
  14. gotnovicks

Skill Levels

Hey (again). I' looking for a simple Skill Levels script. The skill may level with points or with uses (don't need to be both). But, I'm looking for some script that does not rises the skill's damage automatcly (I saw some scripts that makes skills damages rise by a X% per skill level). I...
  15. gotnovicks

RMMV Damage Formula - ideas and help

how do I check if the attack was critcal? i want to make a skill that heals then user only if it lands a critcal attack.also, can some one tell ehat's wronge in this formulae? 70 + (70 * Math.min(Math.floor(a.level / 8), 4)) + Math.floor(a.mgk * 0.35)basically, it rises the fixed damage (70) by...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Cheerleaders are my favorite thing on Czech hockey. Too bad they're the only thing worth watching on it.
meet with Quon,
the goddess of Rakuen (circle mascot)
It turns out that if I set the collider to 0,0,0,0 before despawning an event.... QMovement will actually play nice with Galv Event Spawner! :LZSexcite:
So I cloned an event in MV today.
Just got two custom tracks for my game. Things are shaping up nicely. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohsh