Recent content by GotTofu

1. Gameus' Quest System

I was wonder is it possible to change the category of the quest? Instead of cluttering up my normal categories I was hoping to make a "Completed" category that I would move all finished quests into. I tried: $gameQuests.get(1).cat = "Completed" Doesn't seem to be able to change to...
  2. Crazy Crab's MV Apocalypse

Some really nice stuff there, much better than my attempts at edits.  Thanks a ton
  3. Is it possible to make a movie clip repeat smoothy

So in order to try to save file size I have made a small movie clip that I would like to repeat smooth x or infinite (until keypress) times.  I have attempted to use loop with play movie and wait, but it never works out perfectly and there is always clipping where the movie stops playing for a...
  4. Smaller battle screen than game screen?

I've been looking around at the various plugins, but not seeing anything regard this so I thought I'll ask... Is it possible to have the battle screen smaller than the game  window screen? I have my game screen running at 1440x900 which looks fine for most things, except battle screen were...
  5. Replacing colors in generator. Modifying hair color, skin color, etc

Just started playing around with the generator when I noticed I couldn't make red haired characters, only pink. Dug around quickly and found Program Files (x86)\KADOKAWA\RPGMV\Generator\gradients.png While you can't seem to add new color gradients you can do replacements. Takes a few seconds...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Doing RPG Maker News for 24th October 2021

I'm not sure how to do this so I'll just ask here, Wheres a good place to post your game (for free) once its done?
I don't know what I'm doing :D
So got my hearing tested to see if it was the cause of my mishearing what people say. Test showed no problems but talked with the doctor about anxiety and ADHD causing hearing issues and she agreed and also added that some people hear things differently. With my anxiety cause I am in fight or flight I pay attention to all the sounds in the area so body knows when react. Can't pay attention to one source.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coffeelake01