GrandmaDeb
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Damage floor, terrain tag, having fun playing with Ace Lite's database features now that school's out.
    Carillon Nightmares
    Carillon Nightmares
    I've always wondered what the terrain tag did.
    GrandmaDeb
    GrandmaDeb
    You can trigger events based on what kind of area you are on (any of eight areas or terrain tagged tiles.)
    oh my gosh I have never worked as hard at a new list as I am on this latest project! /me crosses her eyes and keeps going
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    May I ask what the theme is this time? Maybe I can lend a hand.
    GrandmaDeb
    GrandmaDeb
    I am still hot on the trail of all things Middle Eastern, collecting anything Roman, Greek or Indian along the way. Most of the stuff is Arabian-style stuff though. Thanks for asking!
    Choco-Elliot Wyvern
    Choco-Elliot Wyvern
    Good Luck and I can't wait to see it :D
    A dozen kids in my RPG Making camp signed up. I do not make more money if more kids sign up, so recruiting is over. On to the training material organization!
    xein
    xein
    good luck!
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Good for you, hopefully you will be able to whip up a great lesson plan that will interest those kids.
    Working on collecting some great music resources.
    Blodeuyn
    Blodeuyn
    Oh Deb, I remember you were interested in the Arabian stuff I did, There's a free for commercial use Desert theme here: ^_^ http://snd.sc/115PqVi
    GrandmaDeb
    GrandmaDeb
    man thanks! I though I had gone thru all Kairi's stuff.... o_0 There are so many great musisc resources and so many talented musicians and frankly I have never spent any time looking over all the stuff so I am playing a lot of catch-up!

Much Appreciated!
    Blodeuyn
    Blodeuyn
    Hehe, ^_^
    Oh my freakin' gosh have you seen the portrait Scinaya did for the Bee sprite by PandaMaru?????? Drop Dead GORGEOUS!!!!!!
    Archeia
    Archeia
    I know rite? I'm glad Scin contributed this month!
    today the boss said I was "indispensable." now that is pretty good job security! and kinda made my day, to boot.
    Blodeuyn
    Blodeuyn
    No one could ever replace GrammyDeb!
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Yay! What do you do, if you don't mind my asking?
    GrandmaDeb
    GrandmaDeb
    I am the Computer Lab coordinator and instructor at a k-12 school. So I take care of help requests and manage the school network to some degree, as well as instruct classes for first though tenth grades. It is a great job.
    Eight or nine kiddos have signed up for my class already. Looks like I will be able to buy a new laptop! =]
    Drachen
    Drachen
    Sounds exciting! Best of luck with your class.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    When does it start? That sounds like a good size actually - too many more, and it'd be hard to give individual attention.
    GrandmaDeb
    GrandmaDeb
    It will be this summer for a week in the mornings - I plan to make videos for the kids to use for every day in class and at home as well so no one gets bored while I help the ones who get stuck!
    That happy moment when I figure out how to directly link to a post on another Japanese resource blog....
    SoulPour777
    SoulPour777
    Congratulations :D
    GrandmaDeb
    GrandmaDeb
    I guess it sounds pathetic, but if I can't link to individual posts, and just link to the site, it ends up being more work for me. People say they can't find the stuff and then I spend time helping them navigate. Or else I try to copy a link and it isn't permanent and my lists get all messed up. Now THAT makes me cranky! =]
    What is an RPG? What is the appeal of RPG Making? Your thoughts?
    Emzie
    Emzie
    A RPG is a Game Genre.

RPG Making is like a dream of your childhood.
    Emzie
    Emzie
    Oh the topic is the full version of the meaning :p
    Dark Horseman
    Dark Horseman
    Interactive form of writing. One thing you might want to encourage in your camp is teams of children working on a shared game - teambuilding and social skills are extremely applicable to future jobs. Although fostering creativity independently is nice, but almost any activity does that as well; teambuilding on something fun at young age is valuable.
    My youngest took her last final in college today and I am officially no longer raising children any more. Go make money baby! =]
    Archeia
    Archeia
    Congratulations grandma deb!
    emirpoen
    Now the question is; what about the grandkids?
    Since I just screwed up at work (rather nicely! bleh!) I think I will restore my weekend by plotting my next 40% off purchase at the store in less than three hours!
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Oh? What did you do, Deb? Forgot to use the frying pan?
    AcosmicDevi
    AcosmicDevi
    Buying stuff always makes things better :)
    So no kidding, bomb threats in the area, with emergency safe-in-place drills and police recommended searches and boy-oh-boy what a day to work in a school! A nineteen year old was arrested for building a bomb last night a few blocks away. Jimminy Crickets.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Stay safe, Deb! And remember, frying pans are very good weapons!
    Ooda
    Ooda
    Zalerinian, In Earthbound maybe;)

Anyways, stay safe deb! What would we do without your lists?:3
    Archeia
    Archeia
    wow I hope you guys are fine D:
    Does the new facebook status make sense to everyone else? I think my cute pink hat is on too tight ans is cutting off circulation to my brains or something.....
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    What confuses you about it?
    GrandmaDeb
    GrandmaDeb
    Is the contest just to - I mean - if you like the facebook post, that is entering the contest? I clicked on the link to the (very nice) VX Ace trailer but of course it was not new info. Sorry. I am having an obtuse kind of week!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

cst.PNG
What would you assume this thing was/is?
1623528827049.png
Ah yes. Just the reference I was looking for to use for my portrait. Thanks Google.
BCj
Made a logo for Mana Star :D
330bb1fde7bb06b13e23fefd83501163.png
it's e3 season again..!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyuubito31