GrandmaDeb
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• School is almost open. RMVX/Ace Lite classes begin soon. Busy as the blazes. PM me if anything changes with MV. I won't be stalking for awhile...
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    You give the classes?
    GrandmaDeb
    GrandmaDeb
    @Deathswallow, you have the routine down perfectly! So enticing! =] @Marquise, yes, I teach a middle school typing class, and they learn RPG making to fill out the semester.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Coool!
    So is anyone still actually MAKING GAMES now that the new maker is on the horizon? /me looks round at deadsville on the forum everywhere else.
    Idril
    Idril
    I'm still working in Ace :) I've just started getting into it, I don't feel like switching so soon... plus, I'm too broke to afford MV soon after it comes out if it's priced at anything like Ace was.
    Bribolox
    Bribolox
    I'm more distracted by the whole humble bundle purchases - 2000/2003, XP, High Fantasy Pack and Old School Modern pack....MV is not even a blip on my radar right now!
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    I<ll wait understanding THIS Ace well before thinking of MV... besides... Ithink all DLCs nor are for Ace only :S
    home with a cold. fuzzy head. too muddled to post anything else. everything on GIMP messing up. list missing. bleh.
    Artificer
    Artificer
    Relax and take your time, get better, we need you.
    Ramiro
    Ramiro
    hope you get well soon :)
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Hope you got warm chicken broth recipe. You take care.
    REsource requests without details (including pictures for exotica) make me want to go do something else.
    GrandmaDeb
    GrandmaDeb
    the problem with an article is that the people who know how awful it is will read it love it and agree with it - the new people who need to read it are the ones who do not read the rules or simply don't know a sprite from a pixel yet and can't make heads or tails of the resource standards anyways. Shoot, We would need an academy just to teach folks to take and post screenshots, etc.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    But then we can all point them to the blog article when they ask :) I still get to tell people to read the "Events are not NPCs" article almost daily.
    GrandmaDeb
    GrandmaDeb
    True that.
    OMG!OMG!OMG! I passed my test! I passed my test! I just got my scores back and I PASSED MY FREAKING TEST WITH A 200 out of 200!
    TalalAlgreby
    TalalAlgreby
    WOOHOO !

Now everyone will be proud including me !
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    Congratulations Granny! I'm so happy for you :D
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Very great! Can you teach a few things to a dyspraxic person? *tries not to point at myself and whistle innocently*
    Can my Modern Exterior Sprites be seen by non-forum members? Are all resources blocked to non-forum members?
    Shaz
    Shaz
    I think non-members can view any of the public forums. You don't have to login to view stuff - only to post.
    Speculation is so alluring! Who needs reality???!!!???
    Chiakscare
    Chiakscare
    Not Fox News!
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I'm so used to people not making political comments around here that it took me a while to figure out what you meant. You might want to re-read the rules Chaikster.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    I loved the joke! Anyway I need reality to keep cohesion into defining what I think I want to express to be needing!
    Testing one two three tryong to tag Andar @Andar
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    @GrandmaDeb ??
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    You can tag people in statuses (assuming they get pinged)???
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    o_O I use it only in my normal forum post just to indicate to them in my general reply that I've read their comments and answered theirs after the @Someone.

There is more to do with it? Like Hashtags?
    Is this what you meant in your new topic?
    Andar
    Andar
    Go to profile - profile feed (left link list)
    GrandmaDeb
    GrandmaDeb
    yes, i will try it out! =]
    GrandmaDeb
    GrandmaDeb
    That just makes a new status, but how do I tag you?
    Backing up 258 gigs - it's gonna be a long day...
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    of assets???? ÔoÔ
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    Tips: Don't do anything on your PC, close all running programs. this will speed up the process a bit.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Just backed up some files here too. Love those portable drives. Go into startup and there is a selection there to remove all programs temporarily that are in the startup. This speed things up greatly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Everything's going to be alright! We're all in this together. <3
Aaaaannd published my game's tech demo. :D

Feel free to download and play it. And give feedback!
Hey everyone, we know that the edit bar is missing. We're working on it. You can talk about it in the announcement here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/forum-errors-missing-edit-bar-etc.132715/
So, explain why we can no longer use BBC code or smilies in our posts? This sparks much sadness...
Are we now stuck with WYSIWYG ? I cannot revert back my posts to good old raw text ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finley