Recent content by granny steph

1. RMVXA [JRPG] Final Fantasy Golden Stories

Sorted. You have been extremely helpful. xx If you play the game again with "Game +" is it different from the first game??
  2. RMVXA [JRPG] Final Fantasy Golden Stories

Thank you for maps. I can now finish the last of the quests. Ah. Good question. I dont know which one. Oops. Can you show me the three by any chance? Thank you again for getting back so quickly. It really helps.
  3. RMVXA [JRPG] Final Fantasy Golden Stories

Can someone tell me where Mognet Central is please and Neofylos Waterfall. Also. I am now at the last hurdle (the final fight) but I cant remember where i have to go. Many thanks.
  4. RMVXA [JRPG] Final Fantasy Golden Stories

If you mean how do you use it, you find it in the Key Items list and to turn it off go back into the items list and touch on the map. Hope this helps.
  5. RMVXA [JRPG] Final Fantasy Golden Stories

Hi. I have now got the platinum medal for choco. I need to go to the lagoon 1st and then the sky castle. Can you tell me where these two places are please. I cant find them.
  6. RMVXA [JRPG] Final Fantasy Golden Stories

Your a star. Thanks so much.
  7. RMVXA [JRPG] Final Fantasy Golden Stories

Hi. I am really enjoying this game. You seem to have thought of everything. The extra skills now are great and quite amusing too. Im currently in the pyramid with 8 numbers to punch in where julia is at the dragon stone. I have tried so many combinations but cannot get the correct order. I cant...
  8. RMVXA [JRPG] Final Fantasy Golden Stories

Thank you again. Did i miss any dialogue regarding Mrs Roux.?? How would i have known to go there if you hadn't told me to? I seem to be having to ask you to help me all the time. i hoping you dont mind!
  9. RMVXA [JRPG] Final Fantasy Golden Stories

hi again. Not sure again where to again. Just completed the 4 gold nuggets quest and Fiona has now joined the party. No one has said any dialogue so i have no clue where to go now?? Can you kindly help me again....what am i missing - why do i never know what to do next!
  10. RMVXA [JRPG] Final Fantasy Golden Stories

Thank you. Really enjoying the game. Could do with a little less monster encounters - its a little tedious.
  11. RMVXA [JRPG] Final Fantasy Golden Stories

Thanks for the quick reply. im kinda stuck now. have done 4 quests. cant find any more to do? Carlos has gone back to the castle and has left the party. I dont where im suppose to go now. Any clues please. Oh and can you tell me how to fish please. it would have been really helpful to have a...
  12. RMVXA [JRPG] Final Fantasy Golden Stories

Hi. I have forgotten how to fish.!! Can you please tell me again. x
  13. RMVXA Sundew Nightmare: The Omega Cut

Thanks for the prompt reply. x
  14. RMVXA Sundew Nightmare: The Omega Cut

I am in the mansion house where the man was killed by wine that had been poisoned. I have a key to open the storage shed in the garden but when i go there it says its closed due to a unidentifiable force. It gives no options to use the key. How do i go forward please.
  15. RMMV Celestial Legacy - A 15-20 hour JRPG style game

Sorry to double post but I have decided to stop playing. If you decide to allow saving the game at any time would you let me know. For me I am having to restart too often. Good luck with the game. Its worth playing.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Episode 18 is here. We're still making a game in RPG Maker MZ. This week, let's make that cliff map look awesome with the new tiles we made last week! Join us live, now!

I just watched the CG movie HARLOCK: Space Pirate, a retelling of the anime Harlock story. It was pretty awesome, and has given me some inspiration for my space game, at least for parts of it.
How comes, when you are fearful to log anywhere, that somebody close passed from COVID and you learn too late, you suddenly are mortified that others who almost share BDay dates didn't answer the art you made for them?
unknown.png
Trying to make some horror "Corpse Party" style tileset.
100 degrees here (38 degrees C) god I need ac

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krazakee