Recent content by Grayborders

1. Grayborders

- Border - The game you`ll never play!

It is updated a lot nowdays, it can even use tils if someone so desires. I like RM and will never foget it for putting me on my path, but its terrible outdated, in every aspect. The only thing it have over other engines is the rtp(and out of the box engine setup), and the millions of art assets...
  2. Grayborders

Thanks, but we changed engines, its now being made under game maker,  already have a much better base, its a shame rpg maker is under supported, lacks many many key features, and held back by terrible outdated tech.
  3. Grayborders

It will come out, lol, with this much work behind it (8+ years) it will happen. also read the Greenlight rules and you can see they allow for unfinished games as long there is something working to be shown.
  4. Grayborders

Old elements are charming, i like them in SOME games who don't take themselves seriously.
  5. Grayborders

Lol no it `s not, It will release same time, i was just being a bit of an idiot and changed the title.
  6. Grayborders

Well In a way i am already doing that, while waiting for email replies and stuff I started to work on the 1st chapter, which will serve as a new demo. It is the intro of the live game, so it can be built upon a lot as I go along, I dont knwo about introducing all the concepts, that takes a lot...
  7. Grayborders

True ofc, GL came out really nice, way to nice tbh, expected far far worse. Again biggest problem is TIME, it was and will be. making this many towns, day and night of the towns, the amount of busts, animated battlers, custom sprites, and tiles. Its just very time consuming, so time is the...
  8. Grayborders

Haaaa ha ha. stop early? the lore, setting, world and charters, story of this game is in the works for 8 years now... The game might not be ready because of lack of time, but starting something different after all this time? i`d rather stop trying to make games than. Almost everything is custom...
  9. Grayborders

Well, well... Its been 3 days now since We made kickstarter live. And so far I have to say it was the biggest mistake of my life. I regret doing it already. So to start off here are some pointer who might try and get funded through Kickstarter in the future. -Traction, is the most important...
  10. Grayborders

Well she IS a 7000 years old Goddess, she have to look unusual right away :D
  11. Grayborders

After a lot of work preparing for this its finally alive. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1832653738/border Now a lot of people will rightfully question our choice to run a Kickstarter. However we feel its simply impossible to deliver a project this huge, with just a few hours each weeks...
  12. Grayborders

I managed to make them a lot sharper, but they stil retain the hand drawn feel. I learned a LOT since i made them so the new batch(and eventually these redone) will be a lot better. I cant really give more frames, because the way the battler script works i can only have the same set of frames...
  13. Grayborders

http://youtu.be/En8YbOdIvuQ The absolute essentials of the battle system explained with my terrible accent :S
  14. Grayborders

Well dont know about animation, they look nice, but their animations are a bit sloppy, that was one of the most common complaints raised at the game on greenlight, Maybe i`ll just have to mess with them more (the old ones that is)
  15. Grayborders

Here is the question of the day. Old or the new one, I need to fix up the battlers and I attempted to try the pixel art angle, I never done pixel-art before, but it turned out decent, so i was thinking i might go down this way and redo all battlers with a more traditional pixel-art style...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Seeker Clones.png
Work on the Decepticon Seeker sprites is taking longer than I anticipated. I have five down: Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Acid Storm and Nova Storm. Three left to go: Ion Storm, Sunstorm (needs rework), and Slipstream. After completing their walking sprites, should I wait to post them after I've done a transformation sequence?
yRMekcF.gif

Run, <null> run!
(sprite got butchered a bit while making gif file...)
WOOP WOOP!
NEW CHARACTER ALERT!!!
Please, welcome to the stage...
Ramona Albright.png

Ramona Albright! A 20-year old World Key Guardian in training (More about the WKG's soon!), She is very impulsive, which leads us to the problem of the game. OOF. Kinda wanna wait till you know how to use the friggin World Key, huh?!
Bust sketch here!
IMG_20220124_110105.jpg
Little-by-little, keep improving your projects. That's how you finish them! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpe_Noctum