gregbaby
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Who thinks it's time for RPGMakerweb to release more modern/city/horror themed packs??
    L'Antipatico 2.0
    L'Antipatico 2.0
    I (with pride) fully support the rule of "do it yourself", if nobody would do that.
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    Packs take time to make. :)
    gregbaby
    gregbaby
    I love the modern resource packs that have been released and im even digging the farm preview cel did so will probably buy that too :) I LOVE HARVEST MOON LOL I hope to see more resource packs online in the coming months as I'm a bit of a hoarder (no not a sheep herder lol) when it comes to resources, especially commercial ones :)
    Got told off for posting a link lol ah well you live an learn ;)
    Archeia
    Archeia
    yeah you can post about the kickstarter link in you RM Project thread. But spamming that link 3x in your status feed at different intervals is advertising and generally frowned upon.
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    sounds fair to me!
    gregbaby
    gregbaby
    i see, i have a blog with my link but i wasnt sure where i could put the link after being told off lol, i wouldnt spam this forum though, i like it too much :)

i do that on facebook haha ;)
    My project Rising Evil has been accepted on Kickstarter!!! :)
    gregbaby
    gregbaby
    thanks guys :) i will post a link asap. im finalizing the project page for maximum effect and I plan on creating a better video for it too :)
    gregbaby
    gregbaby
    @Jef299 - You've hit the nail on the head there dude ;) although i will be putting my own twist on this :)
    Shelby
    Shelby
    Cool, the last 3 rpg maker games on there didnt get funded so maybe this one will:)
    Night world. I hope I hear from my scripter tommorow :(
    seita
    seita
    money goes a long way if you can spare it
    gregbaby
    gregbaby
    lol im paying the scripter and i still never hear from him!
    ANybody seen or heard from Lemony recently? Can't get hold of him!
    anavn
    anavn
    nope
    gregbaby
    gregbaby
    he's a ghost lol and I've been waiting to hear from him for 4 days with an update for my script!
    Just htought I'd say I love the RPG Maker community. E|verybody's really helpful and thanks to everybody thats helped in their own way! Cheers guys!
    Jef299
    Jef299
    Got some pretty cool people here. Everyone helps each other out. We are the fellowship of indie game devs!
    I get that people have lives outside of rpgmakerweb, but I don't get why people ignore you, especially when their getting paid!! lol
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    I thought that Mitchell and Nathanial got paid, but I guess not. I don't really think Mitchell is ever on the forums, but isn't he employed by Degica?
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    There are several of us that are employed by Degica, but not for running the forum. We are paid for other things. :)
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Oh. Are you one of their artists?
    Insomnia is fun sometimes, get loads of work on my project done, then you start to crash and burn...o_O
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    I know the feeling all too well...
    I'm currently looking for a scripter/artists/character sprite artsist to help me out, commerical paid work only.
    Archeia
    Archeia
    Make a thread in Classifieds :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Rpg MZ looking good! Not much of a fan of the graphics for world tiles, but love the changes for sprites and movement preview!
Before I am done with even one game, I am going to need Psychiatric assistance after doing all these sprites!
Still I am improving, Spriting not mental fortitude.
It's still early days, and I was going to keep this under wraps until development is a bit further along, but I'm just so damn proud of how robust the integrity-checking in this plugin is that I have to share it.
Do you think the new RPG Maker MZ has support for Android devices ?
JDgoldvox wrote on Mr. Detective's profile.
hey, could u help me with a problem? basically, How do I delete a character from a map after a cut scene is over? I am really new with RPG maker MV. Please help!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdamEternal