Recent content by GreyWolfVino

1. GreyWolfVino

Region Map Names

Hey Shaz, So I tried the code that you sent me and maybe I am missing something but every time the player crosses over to the next region, it re-displays the map name, not the region name. I also haven't created the Saved Region parallel event yet. Do you think it has something to do with that...
  2. GreyWolfVino

Region Map Names

The same region number will be used on a different map, different from the first map. Example: Big Map 1 is Maps 1-4 combined, but I want to give the appearance as they are four individual maps by making them regions. Big Map 2 is Maps 5-8 but I use the same region numbers so easier to track. Is...
  3. GreyWolfVino

Region Map Names

No this is perfect. This should run fine because what I was trying to do is assign regions to a map, such as Region 1, 2, etc.. and it would announce the region once the player lands on the tile, kinda like certain routes in Pokémon how they are continuously to certain extent and when the player...
  4. GreyWolfVino

Region Map Names

Actually I haven't gotten it to work. I pretty awful at writing lines of script
  5. GreyWolfVino

Region Map Names

Thank you so much, Shaz! You literally solved my problem! I cannot thank you enough!!
  6. GreyWolfVino

Region Map Names

Hey fellow game makers, so I come across this issue. I recently expanded all my small maps into a bigger more detailed map but I still want every individual map/region to have a map name when the player enters that region/area. How would I go about doing so? Thank you so much in advance.
  7. GreyWolfVino

Stat Training/Allocation

Thank you so much!! But would there be any way to set up attribute caps in stat per class? So that way each class can’t have the exact same stats after the stat training
  8. GreyWolfVino

Stat Training/Allocation

Hey fellow game makers, so I’m currently using Yanfly’s Stat Allocation Plugin to implement a Stat Training System in my game. The problem I can across is the actors/characters stats would grow upon level up by default and they would receive SP (the currency used to Stat Train), and be able to...
  9. GreyWolfVino

Character/Actor Name Change

Thank you so much!! I tried your advice and it worked wonderfully. I have a follow up though, how do I have the game say the main character’s name now that it is dependent on the player? The screenshot was exceptionally helpful, thank you so much. I know I may be asking a dumb question but how...
  10. GreyWolfVino

Character/Actor Name Change

Hey fellow game makers, so I decided to have the player decide the name of the main character of my game but the character does have a default name in “Ace”. I want to do a Final Fantasy VII type of name change. In the beginning of the game, Cloud’s name is known as “Ex-Soldier” but immediately...
  11. GreyWolfVino

Can you event to turn a plugin on or off?

Hey fellow game makers, I was wondering if it were possible to event a plugin to be turned on and off? I am trying to implement a easy and hard mode but it depends on if a certain plugin is set to on or off at that moment. Anyone that can help will be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.
  12. GreyWolfVino

Skill that makes multiple actors appear

You probably can't but I completely understand and thanks a lot for your help. I really appreciate it
  13. GreyWolfVino

Thank you so much for this. Although I'm going to struggle mightily with making actors into animations
  14. GreyWolfVino

Yeah, it's going to be used in combat.
  15. GreyWolfVino

Hey fellow game makers. I have this idea but I don't know how to begin to implement it. So I want to have a skill that makes 3 other actors appear, not including your party members, kinda like spirits and they all attack before they vanish. Kinda like a cinematic attack. I think it would be...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SF_People1_2 added!
index.php

Ami
--- Minimum Requirement ---

M.Knight: Phew...finally,i got the New Game. Let's check the Requirement
"Minimum Requirement:
  • 2.00 Ghz CPU
  • Full HD Support GPU
  • 5GB Memory"
M.Knight: I just have decent Gaming PC,i can play 2010-2015 Games. Hope it's okay
(1 Hour Later,The Game FPS Just Got 10-20)
M.Knight: (Facepalm)
Next goal is to make pull & push + lift & throw systems with mouse support and have skill levels in them and action indicators!
>What's your avatar about? Is it yours?
I did not do that drawing. It's a screenshot taken from a comic featuring characters from Touhou such as Tenshi and Iku (the girl in the avatar). It's drawn by someone under the name of Yohane.
Link to the comic (SFW, but navigating around Dynasty Reader is NSFW)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noel_Lwin