Recent content by Griede

1. Sprite over world movment Tile sheet for Dragon quest 7 FOO monsters Latest RPG MAKER MV

thankyou for the confirm on the 3d models and yes, im aware that useing thier images specifically could be a problem, which is why i plan to contact them and see if they are interested in the games im developing.
  2. Sprite over world movment Tile sheet for Dragon quest 7 FOO monsters Latest RPG MAKER MV

welp, i will likely have to edit exsisting images to make the images i need for the slime knights. i am wondering how easy it might be to just pull up a 3D image of the different slime knights in say... UNITY, and just screen shot them in different positions... and with a search on google.. i...
  3. FREE Dragon Quest: Ensemble to Eternity (Multiple Positions Open)

FIRST!!!!!! i am the first to reply to this? perhaps it is a sign? written in the stars? a destiny perhaps? just when i start seeking resources for my Dragon Quest inspired game, i see a thread requesting help with another dragon quest style game.... this cannot be a coincidence. anyways, all...
  4. Sprite over world movment Tile sheet for Dragon quest 7 FOO monsters Latest RPG MAKER MV

Hi GUYS. i have some greaaat ideas for Dragon quest inspired games. however, i cannot find the specific sprite sheets i need. i need sprite overworld movement sheets for these guys - the Fo Conclave And the Different Slime Knights succh as the geen one, the metal one. etc. **edit** i found...
  5. Importing images to character generator issue

ok, so im still kinda getting a feel for MV (read not to familiar with it at all) and trying to import assets in to the character generator. he images will show up as tile, i can see them just fine, dont even take all that long to load. proplem is i cant actually select the tiles. the weird...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Too bad the Boss Battle Build Bout isn't also for VXAce.
I might not participate in the Boss Battle contest after all... I have more important things to do, like Wishful Wanda. And of course the Dark Deception spinoff I plan to pitch, Demon Slayer.
Changed my avatar, goodbye Alan Sugar, hello George Carlin (one of my favorite human beings ever)
If you still don't subscribe our Polish channel please consider it :)
1.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zerael