Recent content by GriffoxEnt

1. GriffoxEnt

I will do so next time, just posted it as a status as that was what I was actually doing at the time

I will do so next time, just posted it as a status as that was what I was actually doing at the time
  2. GriffoxEnt

Looking for some 3D character artists

Looking for some 3D character artists
  3. GriffoxEnt

Life, The Universe and everything....?

I was pretty sure the EULA of most would be a factor. I will most likely stick to my engine I am using. It was a thought I had where the mini games would be a totally different style than the main game. Assets are pretty easy to identify in certain engines and was going a little wrench in the...
  4. GriffoxEnt

Sorry if I wasn't clear. I am curious about how difficult it would be with the mini games. I have years experience making games, working 3D and a few different engines but I have never tried making some mini games for a main world itself. I was hoping someone here in forums might have some...
  5. GriffoxEnt

Well actually I know the answer to this question but I got one that I need to ask. First if this is in the wrong area I apologize to any admins I inconvenience. :) I have a game in the process of being developed ( another game engine but that is another story) I am in the market to make some...
  6. GriffoxEnt

How would you go about subverting the player's expectations?

I found delving into old sci-fi/fantasy short stories from years ago a great way to find a lot of plot twists to a character and story line. I had built a basic story line for my game and after reading a few Isaac Asimov, Ray Bradbury, H.G. Wells and Terry Brook novels as well as some assorted...
  7. GriffoxEnt

Enjoying all the different projects I am reading about

Enjoying all the different projects I am reading about
  8. GriffoxEnt

Whtdragon's icons

Awesome and thank you. I have been getting a pretty big project together and not having to do all these icons will definitely save some time for me. And I will quote the source on any productions.
  9. GriffoxEnt

Whtdragon's icons

I came across this thread doing some research into Icons and I was pleasantly surprised by this find. The Icons you created are pretty well customs designed for a game I am creating. Since it is a few years old I just want to make sure as you stated earlier that these icons are free to use for...
  10. GriffoxEnt

Reading and learning... Got to catch up on some of these forums

Reading and learning... Got to catch up on some of these forums

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?
I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:
Hey people! What do you think about a core plugin? This will save some lines of code that I repeatedly use in all my plugins...
Wondering if I should make my enemies scale in my non-linear rpg. I'm leaning towards yes, but I don't want to use Yanfly's plugin...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foghiszdenisz