Recent content by Grilled Mormons

1. Grilled Mormons

SRPG Engine - [Add Votes for RTP] Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

Any ideas for a way to have neutral units or enemies who will attack other enemies?
  2. Grilled Mormons

Currently using updated demo/plugins, I have two questions and a suggestion. 1. Is there anything like $gameTroop that i can use to get properties of enemies on the map? 2. Is there a way to get data from both actors and enemies such as what coordinates (x/y) their assigned events are at? And...
  3. Grilled Mormons

Where does the default Battlestatus window refresh?

I've been searching through default scripts and can't find it, whenever HP/MP/TP is modified via damage or whatever it refreshes the battle status window, It's really hard to edit this one window without causing a chain of errors so I decided to just stash it off-screen and just make a new...
  4. Grilled Mormons

MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

A good addition would be a z or height coordinate for player and events on map, it could be useful for conditions or whatever. I've noticed during testing that height differences between player and event do not effect touch/action triggers so if an event is 10 levels higher the player can still...
  5. Grilled Mormons

@seaotter Do you mean its difficult to use the mouse? mouse controls work for me but it just doesn't feel too great. I also have no problems triggering any events, in fact, I forget to mention before, @Dread_Nyanak events can be activated from any elevation as long as the player is next to it...
  6. Grilled Mormons

@Waterguy On normal ground it looks like this I've tried a few ways to solve the missing event sprite thing but its always a bit too sloppy, trying to reload the map too early will sometimes mess with initial load and result in gaps in the map or whole unloaded sections, reloading after is...
  7. Grilled Mormons

Found two bugs, 1. The fence only works on default elevation, all other heights only render the posts but not the links 2. Hard to describe but if you look in the first screenshot I used different positive heights to make stairs, if you try to do the same for negative height it treats it as a...
  8. Grilled Mormons

@Dread_Nyanak Thanks, I had only seen cross under tile config so I didn't think to try that, one more thing, I made it so bush/grass tile has a half-height elevation and its a nice effect but they are no longer passable, if there's no existing way I think that would be another nice addition...
  9. Grilled Mormons

This is crazy impressive so far if there's any way to support/fund you, please link. An above suggestion might be the same thing but just in case, some slopes for changing elevation without jumps would be a good addition. It's so solid already feels like that is the only thing missing. Looking...
  10. Grilled Mormons

Got this on the 'feature reference map' in both download and browser ver as soon as the enemy turn starts
  11. Grilled Mormons

Updating/Refreshing passability without map transfer

I've combined the functions of two scripts: Orange Region Collisions - to set up boundaries using region ids. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/orange-region-collisions.46972/ and Red_SetRegionId - to change the region id during gameplay...
  12. Grilled Mormons

Traits Extension Bundle

ff13 had a few interesting ones. Pack mentality - This could be a trait that activates if all party members belong to the same race. Jungle Law - Trait that has different effect depending on if the actor has higher/lower hp than target. Role resonance - Activates depending on how many...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SF_Monster6 added!

Wonder when the next theme contest is coming?
Long time no see. I'm aiming a vertical slice / tech demo for my game featuring a series of boss battles this month. I hope I could get some testers.
So which forum do I use if I want to showcase graphics? I've been using AML forum, but I'm not sure it's correct.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tippiexd