Grimoire LD
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Where can I go to gush about this music? They really outdid themselves this time, these tracks are worthy of any actual console RPG and some are even better than the majority!
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    MV's music is pretty amazing. But I think there were a handful of missed opportunities when it came to the 2k3 remixes. (2k3 probably had the 2nd best soundtrack.)
    BloodletterQ
    BloodletterQ
    Some of the 2K3 music might be missing methinks. I'd like to see the 2K music remixed as well in the same style one day.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

A collab cover of White Wishes with @PixeLockeT!!~

Multiple takes of my recordings ended in this way, I wish I could've done it better, but I still love this!
Just saw an article stating a Back to the FutureXTransformer comic crossover--and Doc Browns car is an Autobot. I am ALL FOR THIS!!
Well I sure didn't know fans could overheat and die. Room fans.
Felt like I dodged a bomb, my project was fine right after I force resetted due to a crash as I have yet to start working on it today..... :kaoback:
I have no idea what to do with my evening. I was working on the next Slip into Ruby but I kinda want to do something else for a bit. But I have no idea what. Yay indecision!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julian16