Grimoire LD
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Where can I go to gush about this music? They really outdid themselves this time, these tracks are worthy of any actual console RPG and some are even better than the majority!
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    MV's music is pretty amazing. But I think there were a handful of missed opportunities when it came to the 2k3 remixes. (2k3 probably had the 2nd best soundtrack.)
    BloodletterQ
    BloodletterQ
    Some of the 2K3 music might be missing methinks. I'd like to see the 2K music remixed as well in the same style one day.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

If you enjoy speed mapping for RPG Maker MV check out my YouTube Channel. My latest video includes custom made tiles which makes a simple map look dynamic!

Check out my short game Hikari's World! : Chapter I, on itch.io/games.
An actual dwarf with an actual axe is not so fascinating as the fantasy counterpart...
I'm so back and forth on pre-ording MZ. I can totally wait for a better deal down the road (since I don't need the extras and waiting to see how YEP plugins turn out) but there's something about the fun in playing with "a new toy".
:rheh:
Who knew a adding menu commands would be so hard for something that should be a basic feature.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rkyfat