Grubilman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Does listening to your favorite tunes, REALLY loud, help anyone else focus when working away on your game? :3
    Grubilman
    Grubilman
    Admittedly, that's happened before. "This sounds AWESOME! ...wait... damnit. :( "
    Shaz
    Shaz
    @Grubilman, yes - if I'm scripting or eventing or working in the database, I need it to be quiet. It doesn't even matter if it's just music with no lyrics. I can't focus. I'm so used to NOT having music playing, I've never actually tried mapping while listening to something. Maybe I should.
    Yato
    Yato
    I'm sooo with you, Shaz. It extends even further where I find it hard to even read with music playing. Give me my quiet to proofread especially.
    It's still a long way off for me, but for everyone who's already made it to 2014, and those who will be there soon: Have a Happy New Year! :D
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    "still a long way off" what month/year do you live in and how do you get there? (I'd love to go back 20 years or so if I could bring my computer with me)... new year is only a little over 12 hours away for me, have a happy new year whenever your time catches up then.
    Grubilman
    Grubilman
    Mentally? I'm still somewhere in the 90's. It's awful. Haha! I've got just over 14 hours to go. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Cleaned character animation and new room

I'm not sure if I should open a thread for this in games in development..
It's weird I actually have MORE work to do when stuck at home than before.
The No Travel Game Jam is here! Jump in to make a game in the month of April that takes place all in one town!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkPatisserie