Grubilman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Does listening to your favorite tunes, REALLY loud, help anyone else focus when working away on your game? :3
    Grubilman
    Grubilman
    Admittedly, that's happened before. "This sounds AWESOME! ...wait... damnit. :( "
    Shaz
    Shaz
    @Grubilman, yes - if I'm scripting or eventing or working in the database, I need it to be quiet. It doesn't even matter if it's just music with no lyrics. I can't focus. I'm so used to NOT having music playing, I've never actually tried mapping while listening to something. Maybe I should.
    Yato
    Yato
    I'm sooo with you, Shaz. It extends even further where I find it hard to even read with music playing. Give me my quiet to proofread especially.
    It's still a long way off for me, but for everyone who's already made it to 2014, and those who will be there soon: Have a Happy New Year! :D
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    "still a long way off" what month/year do you live in and how do you get there? (I'd love to go back 20 years or so if I could bring my computer with me)... new year is only a little over 12 hours away for me, have a happy new year whenever your time catches up then.
    Grubilman
    Grubilman
    Mentally? I'm still somewhere in the 90's. It's awful. Haha! I've got just over 14 hours to go. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

so like with the whole 'familiarity breeds contempt thingy', how are you supposed to tell if your title screen/battle music gets really tedious after a few dozen plays or if you're just personally hella sick of it?
YAY!!! My third help Guide STEAM integration in MV (High performance) has been posted!

Both the polls for the 3rd Original Character Contest ended with 5th place ties! So let's break those ties. Vote now for your favorite of the ones tied!

werewolf and his friends added!!

YAY! I just posted my third Guide! Setting up STEAM Integration in RPG Maker MV WITH updated NW.js (huge performance update)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SVStarfox_04