Grunwave's Recent Activity

1. Grunwave liked ramza's post in the thread Ramza's new and Improved Dual Wield Plugin -=UPDATED April 3 2019=-.

I personally feel like non-weapons that increase atk should universally increase the main and off hand attack values, as they're buffing...

Dec 11, 2019 at 3:45 AM
  2. Grunwave replied to the thread Ramza's new and Improved Dual Wield Plugin -=UPDATED April 3 2019=-.

Noticed that my equipment that gives + Attack adds to both main&off hand. I think this works mathematically for my project due to my...

Dec 10, 2019 at 2:05 PM
  3. Grunwave liked J-G's post in the thread Stop character from moving before fade-in (MV).

If the event your running is set to parallel then that will happen. Since I also had that issue. So either add a wait command right...

Dec 9, 2019 at 3:32 AM
  4. Grunwave liked Eliaquim's post in the thread Stop character from moving before fade-in (MV).

I think this is exactly what you want. WaitforFade.js

Dec 9, 2019 at 3:31 AM
  5. Grunwave liked ImaginaryVillain's post in the thread Stop character from moving before fade-in (MV).

https://quxios.github.io/plugins/QPlus also has a "globallock" option, so you can lockdown specific characters and or events.

Dec 9, 2019 at 3:31 AM
  6. Grunwave liked Uzuki's post in the thread Stop character from moving before fade-in (MV).

You should be able to place a wait command after the fade-in option, but if that's not working try Yanfly's Stop Player Movement plugin.

Dec 8, 2019 at 3:53 PM
  7. Grunwave posted a new thread.

Stop character from moving before fade-in (MV)

Maybe there is a default way to stop this, if so please advise. The issue is that your can move characters before the scenes have...

Forum: JS Plugin Requests

Dec 8, 2019 at 3:25 PM
  8. Grunwave liked SmashArtist's post in the thread What are some art resources you'd like to see more of for game dev?.

This is a thread I've been wanting to make since joining this community and enjoying all the amazing assets people have made to aid in...

Dec 7, 2019 at 6:29 AM
  9. Grunwave liked TSR's post in the thread What are some art resources you'd like to see more of for game dev?.

More enemies/monsters in the default RMMV style, but less cheezy and a bit more bad ass (ones that actually look like enemies :)). It...

Dec 7, 2019 at 6:29 AM
  10. Grunwave replied to the thread What are some art resources you'd like to see more of for game dev?.

Enemy Monsters that match the RTP Actors. Especially ones that are unique and not homage/tribute: slime, goblin/orc, spider, snake, dragon.

Dec 6, 2019 at 4:07 PM