gstv87
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• CG tile rendering, take 3: windows.
    which section you guys think looks more accurate to the perspective? left or right?

for reference, this is what it looks like "at street level"
    3rd day of quarantine, internet and media at my full disposal, sunny day without a soul in sight..... and I'm already bored to tears :/
    mlogan
    mlogan
    I've had plenty of house deep cleaning/organization projects to keep me busy.
    gstv87
    gstv87
    oh, *tasks* I have plenty of... I just don't want to do them.

....and I bet once I get myself doing something I actually *like*, they'll lift the lockdown.
    because, that never happened before.
    well, it's not the old version, but at least it's not the new version..... light theme with decent font looks so much better now!
    Isometric tiles, with baked ambient occlusion and shadows.
    Excuse me while my brain finally burns out.
    my Vista system just recovered from it's first corruption hiccup in 10 years of service. Beat that, Windows 10.
    Where is a cl*coughhh!* a cleric when you *coughhh!* when you *coughHhHhHHhhH!* when you need one.
    Reactions: starlight dream
    Dodokajet
    the only one i know works at a inn of a distant village now it's 200 bucks the night with him
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Anywhere she needs to be. She charges for her services though, and doesn't heal HP damage. She heals status conditions instead.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some pixel art! Feel free to drop by!

Can't believe I forgot to put an image of my drawing pad! It looks kinda like this, maybe I'll get a better pic tomorrow...
Backup tip: If you don't want to back up your whole project every day, at least back up everything *except* your Image and Audio folders, which you can do weekly/as needed/etc.
The final version of our game is already available both in English and Spanish! ^___^
Can't believe this day has finally come... T_T
Im so happy that Dead By Daylight is getting a Silent Hill chapter! Cant wait to play as pyramid head

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tauron7