gstv87
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Of all diseases known to man, stupidity has to be the most dangerous.
    It's highly contagious, virtually indistinguishable from genuine enthusiasm, and worst of all, there's no cure for it.
    Reactions: Nenen
    Nenen
    Nenen
    Not quite NO cure.

:ewat:-Even a fool is perceived wise when he shuts up.
    I literally just found out that nobody in the world actually knows who authored the blockchain tech, and all of those people are 100% OK with providing private information AND *MONEY* to said tech.
    granted, nobody really *understands* it either, but at least with other things you know who to blame if it ever went sideways: the gun, the car, the battery, the airplane, the computer, the radio...
    ts50
    ts50
    Yeah, there are all kinds of theories but no one even knows if it was even one person or not
    ts50
    ts50
    However it is extremely decentralized and the creator has no power over it...
    2934c37
    2934c37
    Do not trust blockchain. If communism does not like you, your life will be deleted/terminated/.
    Who will stand for you in the wake of all their computers collectively saying you own nothing?
    Now counting one week of skies alternating between cloud, rain, and heavy winds, in the middle of summer. Sure puts a new meaning to the phrase "strange weather around here"
    hello, i´m currently working with gtbs tatical system, could you help me with some things about the script?
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Hi, please use the forum to ask for help. If there is a thread for the script, post in there.
    Praised be the Youtube algorithm, eternal watchman of us mortals' journey through the interspaces, for it sometimes favors the errant traveler with a gem worthy of a king's ransom.

"... the dialogue is funny, irreverent, and inspired by manga."
    now we know who to blame.
    ROOF TILES.
    Roof tiles in slopes, roof tiles in angles, solid and cutout roof tiles, even CIRCULAR roof tiles!

jkgkghkhk.jpg

ch.jpg

yes, *getting it to work all together* is on the list. I checked.
    it's there, somewhere.
    At 2021, we are now farther from the 1980's than they were from the 1950's. Consider that the next time you long for a 1980's song, when you thought your grandpa's taste for 1950's music was "outdated".
    Getting a lot of world-building, engineering and gameplay tips from Cyberpunk's glitches. Gotta be smart enough to see behind all the bling.
    Zeriab
    Zeriab
    Looking at the bling itself can also be worthwhile. The lens flares are for example really interesting. You can also see some curious ghosting if you pay close enough attention.
    TBRJwQd.jpg
    CG tile rendering, take 3: windows.
    which section you guys think looks more accurate to the perspective? left or right?

for reference, this is what it looks like "at street level"
    Reactions: ts50
    Countyoungblood
    Countyoungblood
    Left looks better fantastic work.
    cheddarchie
    cheddarchie
    Left for me!
    gstv87
    gstv87
    @Countyoungblood @cheddarchie more examples in the main thread
    I'm open to suggestions
    3rd day of quarantine, internet and media at my full disposal, sunny day without a soul in sight..... and I'm already bored to tears :/
    mlogan
    mlogan
    I've had plenty of house deep cleaning/organization projects to keep me busy.
    gstv87
    gstv87
    oh, *tasks* I have plenty of... I just don't want to do them.

....and I bet once I get myself doing something I actually *like*, they'll lift the lockdown.
    because, that never happened before.
    well, it's not the old version, but at least it's not the new version..... light theme with decent font looks so much better now!
    Isometric tiles, with baked ambient occlusion and shadows.
    2p7xVNO
    Excuse me while my brain finally burns out.
    my Vista system just recovered from it's first corruption hiccup in 10 years of service. Beat that, Windows 10.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Couldn't sleep at all so I started working on the topmost deck. I've had to make several deviations from the Imperator/Berengaria's deck-plans to accommodate MV's movement, but 100% accuracy was never my intention.
Still no name for the poor ship...:kaodes:
Screenshot-2022-06-25-053308.png
ScreenShot_6_24_2022_9_20_7.png
Here's Mike when you get a preemptive strike in battle. There's another one for when an enemy sneaks up on you too.
Suddenly, games mean nothing. The money spent was worth it to bring souls towards the light of life. May God bless my path forever. I pray that all are shaken for truth and poured out flat on the table of true understanding, knowledge, and wisdom. Bless you.
Finally I bought OMORI...cant wait to get traumatised!!!
Finished making this pretty ambitious forest map. Was wondering what y'all think of it! :kaopride:
1656136876015.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akuakudac