gstv87's latest activity

• gstv87
    gstv87 commented on MarxMayhem's profile post.
    I might have an answer if what you mean by that is what I think it is. so.... what is it exactly?
  • gstv87
    ........so, why do you wish to revert the language that can accommodate such complex constructions to describe virtually anything known...
  • gstv87
    there's not even a norm that states that they can or should be used, to begin with. why? if I did that, I'd be setting the stage with...
  • gstv87
    gstv87 replied to the thread Unintended reverse damage.
    MODULE::CONSTANT or MODULE::procedure(param) in the plugin list, add a new entry: module DMG LargeFixDmg = 999 SmallFixDmg = 1...
  • gstv87
    obviously they *can* ...... in a setting where emoticons are allowed as part of an informal exchange between *people* that acknowledge...
  • gstv87
    yeah.... both those things tend to happen, together, a lot. whatever you put in the damage formula can be the result of some other...
  • gstv87
    how. they're a bunch of lines. HOW. ....which is? WHAT! THEY ARE A BUNCH OF HAND-DRAWN LINES! and who prevents the usage of that...
  • gstv87
    gstv87 commented on sleepy_sealion's profile post.
    the secret with old RPG tiles, is the correct blending between sections. they were made in such a way that most of the detail was on the...
  • gstv87
    @ShadowDragon I know what they are... I want the definition in written form, from their end. my point being, there existing a...
  • gstv87
    I was going to write a detailed explanation as to why not, but I'd rather ask a trick question and have you do that for me. .....what...
  • gstv87
    using the RTP is not a crime. the crime is being unwilling to modify it. I started my run with the RTP, and the first thing I changed...
  • gstv87
    gstv87 commented on Raggon's profile post.
    do NOT use google translator, and demand that the programmer names the strings with their most approximate english equivalent, for context.
  • gstv87
    that shouldn't happen, as there is a way for the engine to make damage always negative and healing always positive. could you elaborate?
  • gstv87
    gstv87 commented on HOLYMOTHER's profile post.
    if you were to change the instruments to SNES synth and tell me it's a 1996 game's world map music, I'd believe you. especially that...
  • gstv87
    gstv87 commented on LittlePIGGY's profile post.
    getting a huge Tia Dalma vibe. "Yoo weel need a capten who kno's thos' waters."

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It might be a little bit boring and tedious, but building that database of armor, items, weapons and skills are super important.
More words of wisdom: Trying to make everyone happy will just make you miserable.
Ads: "Up to 90% off"
Reality: 9 items at 10% Off, one item at 90% off
if you were working on a rhythm-based retro fighting game, would you rather have the jumps take up two beats (one for jumping, one for landing) or just one?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Insaneaphobe