Recent content by gstv87

1. gstv87

Redefining default object with a plugin conflict

that's what I ended up doing.... kinda... the light layer is added to the spriteset, hooked up to the map update, so IT directs the update when loading, but at each individual update I just update that sprite instead of th whole spriteset. that was the reason behind this: each glow sprite had to...
  2. gstv87

@kyonides that would have updated it twice, one before loading and one after. I don't need this to run just on the map, I need it to run on the battle scene which also calls a map object, and wasn't sure about the lag. there's an incompatibility there that requires this to be loaded this way...
  3. gstv87

(voice of Mr Miyagi) "LIGHTS ONNNN..... LIGHTS OFFFF." running in map and battle scene, event-based, directly-interactible and remotely-triggered picture-based and procedure-based lights. one page. no event commands. .....yeah, I can fly. I'm putting this up for public testing, if anyone...
  4. gstv87

@Tai_MT Sokath, his eyes open! Darmok and Jalad, at Tanagra!

@Tai_MT Sokath, his eyes open! Darmok and Jalad, at Tanagra!
  5. gstv87

Rule of Acquisition number 190: Hear all, trust nothing.

Rule of Acquisition number 190: Hear all, trust nothing.
  6. gstv87

Inflation within your game.

+1 to Andar's solution. it is THE way to go.
  7. gstv87

eh.... always been more of an RTS kind of guy...

eh.... always been more of an RTS kind of guy...
  8. gstv87

every game should have a good selection of bad puns and dad jokes. one time I modded a ship for...

every game should have a good selection of bad puns and dad jokes. one time I modded a ship for Minecraft and named it 'Fallcon', because it was a 'Bird Of Preycipitation', as stated in it's dedication plaque.
  9. gstv87

that too... random viewers often look for the circus act of the moment. I take streaming to be...

that too... random viewers often look for the circus act of the moment. I take streaming to be more of a small community thing. You can tell which is which when the streamer just acts like they're the clown on stage. If you're a clown, you'll have a circus. that's for the streamers out there...
  10. gstv87

for trojans or keyloggers, reinstalling your OS would restore you control in case your PC is...

for trojans or keyloggers, reinstalling your OS would restore you control in case your PC is taken over, but for worms you need to quarantine that hardware and do a thorough cleaning from the outside.
  11. gstv87

"reinstalling your OS" wouldn't do anything if one of your files is still infected, as was the...

"reinstalling your OS" wouldn't do anything if one of your files is still infected, as was the case during the W98 era, with lots of viruses that would copy themselves into removable media. the moment you plugged anything in that USB port, you'd be spreading the virus.
  12. gstv87

don't take Steam too seriously tho. many of the comments are trolls.

don't take Steam too seriously tho. many of the comments are trolls.
  13. gstv87

The Chess Fans Thread

I have a number of mentions from tournament authorities, for being a- the player with the most hardcore king ever, as I was being cornered by a knight, bishop, rook and king, and REFUSED to be mated. Referees piled up around us watching the match, as we were the last to leave and people wondered...
  14. gstv87

The Chess Fans Thread

I have a number of medals and trophies from school tournaments from back in the day. never got into the theory of it all... I've always been more of an improviser. you're always conditioned to play the variant that your opponent plays, not the one you open with.
  15. gstv87

Change the menu?

most definitely yes, but what are you looking for?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Took some trial and error, but I managed to create "visuals" for underground dig path regions.
Couldn't sleep at all so I started working on the topmost deck. I've had to make several deviations from the Imperator/Berengaria's deck-plans to accommodate MV's movement, but 100% accuracy was never my intention.
Still no name for the poor ship...:kaodes:
Screenshot-2022-06-25-053308.png
ScreenShot_6_24_2022_9_20_7.png
Here's Mike when you get a preemptive strike in battle. There's another one for when an enemy sneaks up on you too.
Suddenly, games mean nothing. The money spent was worth it to bring souls towards the light of life. May God bless my path forever. I pray that all are shaken for truth and poured out flat on the table of true understanding, knowledge, and wisdom. Bless you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BuiTra