Recent content by gtswaifuism

1. How to make a message backlog system for RMMV or is there a plugin?

Ok, I posted it here because I saw the post I linked was also here.
  2. How to make a message backlog system for RMMV or is there a plugin?

I was looking for a message backlog and found this thread, but it's for VX Ace and there is not much detail on how to do it. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/message-log-%C3%A0-la-visual-novel-display-issue.78259/ I'm making a VN and wanted to find a plugin, or if there isn't...
  3. Use a gameplay video from RPG Maker MV in another engine is ok?

If someone can confirm this, then there is no need for a ticket since this solves my problem. I really appreciate all the help here on the forum. Edit: If this is possible I wouldn't mind if the thread is closed, thanks.
  4. Use a gameplay video from RPG Maker MV in another engine is ok?

Still waiting for the response, but I was just thinking that my problem could be solved much easier, I don't think it needs it's own topic since it's very simple. If I make a full game in RMMV, for example: "GTA IV Prologue", would it be possible to bundle it on the same Steam page with my...
  5. Use a gameplay video from RPG Maker MV in another engine is ok?

Thanks, I already sent the ticket, now just waiting for a reply
  6. Use a gameplay video from RPG Maker MV in another engine is ok?

Ok, I'll write the ticket... But after trying, since I bought RM on steam, how can I find the product key?
  7. Use a gameplay video from RPG Maker MV in another engine is ok?

Would be nice to know if after we have a completed game, whether we can do anything with videos of our gameplay other than uploading to youtube. Because even though I'm learning Unreal, I didn't plan to stop using RM completely, so if I made other games in RM in the same series, I won't ever be...
  8. Use a gameplay video from RPG Maker MV in another engine is ok?

Thanks, I'm sometimes bad at explaining.
  9. Use a gameplay video from RPG Maker MV in another engine is ok?

I'm not in any way trying to show RPG Maker as bad, I like the art-style used in RPG Maker and prefer to play RM games over other engine games, it's just the opposite. I don't know if I'll ever be able to reach the same quality level and prototyping speed of storytelling achieved in RM using...
  10. Use a gameplay video from RPG Maker MV in another engine is ok?

Thanks, I might not have clearly explained what I wanted from the start of this topic.
  11. Use a gameplay video from RPG Maker MV in another engine is ok?

If I understand what you are trying to say, is it that we can't make videos/cut-scenes for exclusive use in a game, but videos from our finished products are be allowed?
  12. Use a gameplay video from RPG Maker MV in another engine is ok?

Yes, I think the same, just wanted a confirmation so I don't have to worry about it.
  13. Use a gameplay video from RPG Maker MV in another engine is ok?

I made 3 games in RPG Maker of the same series, about 10 hours of gameplay, and now moving to Unreal, so the most important thing I hoped to do with it was to make a cut-scene in the start to show for example: "that character from RM = this character from Unreal", not switching from 2D to 3D too...
  14. Use a gameplay video from RPG Maker MV in another engine is ok?

I just asked to make sure RM wouldn't mind it, I didn't expect them to be so strict about using a gameplay video from my own game for the same reason. I don't want to misuse assets or anything, I just want to make the game better for the players by showing a video.
  15. Use a gameplay video from RPG Maker MV in another engine is ok?

I agree 100%, if I've bought the engine and put countless hours of effort to make something unique, I think the end product should be given a few more permissions of use. I believe it would be good marketing for RPG Maker to allow the use of gameplay videos, they have nothing to lose, not only...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Are there any vocalists on RPG Maker Forums that would want to sing together in a group, duet or make a whole channel together?
Here it is in all its leggy glory! I apologize in advance.
Suggestion for the name for the new RM, RPG Maker Re-MV (Re-Mastered Version)
A guide on Furry Potatoes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacktarma