Share This Page

GuanyuMaker

Veteran, Male, 29

Veteran
GuanyuMaker was last seen:
Oct 13, 2018 at 1:31 AM
    1. GuanyuMaker
      GuanyuMaker
      Anybody else hyped for Octopath traveler? Im dying for a switch!
      1. Shikashi and The Stranger like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. GuanyuMaker
        GuanyuMaker
        For sure. Im a bit overhyped too that I start to ignore some issues in the game that I will only notice after the hype goes away =p. Dont know if its because of square on pixel art, character choosing system(saga nostalgia) or TBS on square that is making me excited =p
        May 3, 2018
        starlight dream and The Stranger like this.
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Never heard of them. Is it their first game? The sprite animations are really cute. ^.^
        May 3, 2018
      5. Archeia
        Archeia
        May 4, 2018
    2. GuanyuMaker
      GuanyuMaker
      Parallax maps with light effects or light scripts?
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        I was originally using lots of default sized lighting effects to cover a large area, then I figured out how to increase the size of a single lighting effect.
        Apr 24, 2018
        GuanyuMaker likes this.
      4. GuanyuMaker
        GuanyuMaker
        Yeah. You can do some cool effects by changing sizes and shapes. I love the flickering effect. My main use for the light effects are actually for making shady corners and alike.
        Apr 24, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
      5. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        That's what I'm using it for, too. :) It's great for creating really grungy, atmospheric steampunk city streets.
        Apr 24, 2018
        GuanyuMaker likes this.
    3. GuanyuMaker
      GuanyuMaker
      Got Time Fantasy packs. Half on steam half here. Cant wait to use it. Btw they really should fix the steam sales. =/
      1. Thomas Smith and Guiguimu like this.
      3. GuanyuMaker
        GuanyuMaker
        Thats sad while i can still buy it from here it's easier to do things on steam and it gets cheaper due to international taxes and dollar convertions that steam handles for me.
        Apr 8, 2018
        starlight dream likes this.
      4. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Oh yes I HAAAAAATE that about Steam. It's so frustrating. It should say "you need Ace" to use it but still let you buy it!
        Apr 8, 2018
        GuanyuMaker likes this.
      5. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        And Steam has various sales and it sucks not being able to buy something.
        Apr 8, 2018
        GuanyuMaker likes this.
    4. GuanyuMaker
      GuanyuMaker
      Will I ever finish a project?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        @Parallax Panda "Maybe" isn't that pessimistic ;)
        Perhaps you and GuanyuMaker could recruit some help in Project Development for your games. Get some assistance to lighten the challenge ^^b
        Mar 29, 2018
      3. Parallax Panda
        Parallax Panda
        @starlight dream Well, we can call me an optimistic pessimist then? I take note of my personal experience but as long as I live and breath, there is still time for change. Same goes for @GuanyuMaker . Hm, maybe working with someone else could lighten the load but the reason I've never tried that before is because I don't want to involve people in my failures! :D
        Mar 29, 2018
        Thomas Smith and starlight dream like this.
      4. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        @Parallax Panda LOL You're noble to not involve others... so they can fail at their own projects :p I think recruitment is good if there's a specific area of developing that causes the maker problems.
        Change happens on its own too, subtly through experience. So there's hope! :D
        Mar 30, 2018
        Thomas Smith likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 22, 1989 (Age: 29)
    Student
    First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Art, music, scripting, desing, rpg...Well, mostly everything discussed here.
    Amateur dev, spriter, composer, programmer. Systems Analyst student. I'm here for fun but maybe someday gonna release something real .

Used so far RM2k, RMXP, VXACE, and now RMMV. Unfortunately dont have the old softwares anymore.

I'm happy to help with little fixes if asked but cant go deep in any theme. Willing to share my thoughts and rpg experience in topics that allows that.

Feel free to pm if you need to!