Recent content by Guardcraft Games

1. Guardcraft Games

SERVICE IGMC Recruitment

About me, I’ve been a member of this community for just about 4 years now, though I’ve mostly kept to the sidelines. A few people may know me from commissions, but over the last year, I’ve begin working on a project in Gamemaker. I’m a hard worker and currently could give at least 9-10 hours a...
  2. Guardcraft Games

Why is the RPG Maker name so hated?

So I usually don’t join in on conversations such as this, but in my honest opinion something very large here is being missed. It seems everyone who uses RPG Maker thinks there a game dev, which confuses me because does everyone who picks up an art tool truly think there an artist, those who...
  3. Guardcraft Games

Member+ Refunds

yeah I've still yet to receive anything either, sent my ticket in at least 2-3 weeks ago  :(
  4. Guardcraft Games

Wanderers

Do not think I am going to have time to finish this before the deadline, so canceling it for the time being. When I get a good three four days free I will work on it some more, at least to the point that the prologue is finished and if it garners enough interest I will continue it from there...
  5. Guardcraft Games

Wanderers

6. Guardcraft Games

Cintronic's Resources Update 1.4.7 (6 Animations / 8 Windowskins)

@Silenity Looks good, no problem at all that you edited it. Loving the Menu as well, great job!
  7. Guardcraft Games

Merry Christmas here are some trees

These look great, can't wait to use! Happy Holidays! 
  8. Guardcraft Games

Battle Formation[Beta]

Great plugin! Been waiting for this since you announced it!  BD  Keep up the good work!
  9. Guardcraft Games

Overwatch closed beta today, guess I won't be getting much done...

Overwatch closed beta today, guess I won't be getting much done...
  10. Guardcraft Games

Shadow Partner

This is awesome, great job!
  11. Guardcraft Games

Gameus' Quest System

This looks great, cant wait to test it out!
  12. Guardcraft Games

@Master100000 Glad to hear! Will definitely be more to come!
  13. Guardcraft Games

Congrats!

Congrats!
  14. Guardcraft Games

Not really sure, these are just some old ones I made for Ace and they ported over easy enough. I'll check it out for future animations for sure though!
  15. Guardcraft Games

Terms: (Animations are free for Non-Commercial use in MV or VXACE, with credit --- Contact me via PM for information about Commercial use) (Windowskins Labled *All* are free for Non-Commercial or Commercial use in MV, with credit) (Windowskins Labled *NC* are...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Look, I get that it's illegal, but...
It just happen we got P7 as booth number, so i draw Girls Frontline's P7 in this
Stream will be live shortly! Going to start with some Minecraft spriting, and might switch mid-stream. Depends~ Feel free to drop by!
MushroomCake28 wrote on Finnuval's profile.
Glad to see you're back! I was wondering what you've become! It's been a while since we spoke to each other!
zachb wrote on Human_Male's profile.
I know this was months ago, but I don't completely understand the lunatic states program (how you set it up). I just want to apply a stone state (and death) to a character after x amount of time. Can you show me an example of how to set it up?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lysenthe