Guardinthena's latest activity

• Guardinthena
    Guardinthena reacted to Thalzon's post in the thread Thalzon's MV Battlers with Like Like.
    This weeks' update might seem a bit odd for an Underworld theme. Lots of seemingly-ordinary cats. But then, cats were considered good...
  • Guardinthena
    Guardinthena reacted to bgillisp's post in the thread 2021 Goals and Progress Thread with Like Like.
    Progress report for the week: For Shipwrecked: -Added motion to all cutscenes up to the 2nd to last boss battle. -Added dialogue to the...
  • Guardinthena
    Guardinthena reacted to jonthefox's post in the thread Thalzon's MV Battlers with Like Like.
    love the big crabs! Reminds me of "Freezer Crab" from ff mystic quest. And I can't get enough of dnd inspired enemies. Great update.
  • Guardinthena
    Guardinthena reacted to Thalzon's post in the thread Thalzon's MV Battlers with Like Like.
    Today's update has some giant enemy crabs, and monsters loosely based on the D&D creatures known as Mephits. Mephits are elemental...
  • Guardinthena
    Guardinthena reacted to bgillisp's post in the thread 2021 Goals and Progress Thread with Like Like.
    Update: -I did a lot of work on Montagor's Legacy this week. I ended up deciding to go with FSM thanks to @slimmmeiske2 showing me where...
  • Guardinthena
    Guardinthena reacted to Marquise*'s post in the thread 2021 Goals and Progress Thread with Like Like.
    I am certain many might want to adopt Bellarose :3 she's so cute ^^ @BreakerZero Awwwwwww... will miss you. @Kes woah your graphics...
  • Guardinthena
    Guardinthena reacted to DJ990J's status with Like Like.
    Mini fro is now available in MV and MZ!! Everything below!
  • Guardinthena
    Guardinthena reacted to Thalzon's post in the thread Thalzon's MV Battlers with Love Love.
    Alrighty, we've got a new update this week. These are monsters from Dungeons & Dragons again. We've got Intellect Devourers, who drain...
  • Guardinthena
    Guardinthena replied to the thread Thalzon's MV Battlers.
    Sentient bronze statues? Poison clouds and the like? Thank you Thalzon!
  • Guardinthena
    Whoops, forgot to update yesterday. Things were a bit crazy, so I'm updating today instead. Today we have a poison elemental (which can...
  • Guardinthena
    Guardinthena reacted to Finnuval's comment on Guardinthena's profile post with Like Like.
    You could always play my gamejam entry and maybe be inspired :p Seriously tho, talking about art and games usually does the trick for me xD
  • Guardinthena
    Guardinthena reacted to Willibab's comment on Guardinthena's profile post with Like Like.
    You could make a threat showcasing some of what you can do and ask for suggestions on what to make? That way you dont have to think....I...
  • Guardinthena
    Guardinthena reacted to ImaginaryVillain's comment on Guardinthena's profile post with Haha Haha.
    Well I have this totally unique and in no way shape inspired by recent events idea for your art. You can do a star dungeon! :LZSexcite...
  • Guardinthena
    Guardinthena updated their status.
    Riding thru a slump and not sure how to drag myself out of it. Hate it when these moods take me. Trying to focus on my art but hit a...
  • Guardinthena
    @Guardinthena Your art looks amazing! It looks very detailed and vibrant. @SmashArtist I hope you had a productive weekend. @bgillisp...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

…I think I might need to switch from standard ATK/DEF up/down buffs to parameter altering states. I just had an actor whose usual attack against an enemy does ~25 do a buffed attack against a debuffed enemy for ~600…
just saw that titan quest is free on steam until the 23rd
Zombie status is now complete. I didn't have to do much in the way of changing how healing is applied to undead targets, was just a simple 3 line code. I thought I had to overhaul Game_Action lol. Everything else was doable by events. So.. Zombie: You turn undead. Your element changes to darkness. You're weak to light, you're strong to physical attacks and healing hurts you and revival items will kill you.
My Overworld might be a mix of inspiration from 2D Final Fantasy games, Breath of Fire, Battlechasers: Nightwar, Super Mario World, and Pillars of Eternity. If I can make it more in-depth than just walking from point A to point B, that might do a lot for the gameplay experience. Hmm...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mudge